Author Topic: Brazile: Romney mistook me for Gwen Ifill  (Read 435 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brazile: Romney mistook me for Gwen Ifill
« on: July 27, 2014, 01:17:57 am »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/07/brazile-romney-mistook-me-for-gwen-ifill-192898.html?cmpid=sf

By DYLAN BYERS | 7/26/14 7:14 PM EDT
Donna Brazile, the Democratic strategist and CNN contributor, has accused Mitt Romney of mistaking her for PBS journalist Gwen Ifill, suggesting that the former presidential candidate could not tell the difference between two black women.

In an interview with The New York Times, published Friday, Brazile said that when Romney first met her he introduced himself by saying, "Hi, Gwen."

“Go back to 2012, and Mitt Romney showed up at the N.A.A.C.P. after he secured the nomination because he had to,” Brazile told the Times, before going on to describe their first encounter. “He came up to me and said, ‘Hi, Gwen,’... Poor thing. He didn’t know.”

Brazile and Ifill are both African-American, and two of the most prominent black females in the news media.

A spokesperson for Romney did not respond to a request for comment from the Times.

The full article, which is about Rand Paul's efforts to court black voters ahead of the 2016 presidential race, is available here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Brazile: Romney mistook me for Gwen Ifill
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 01:18:27 am »
Oh Please..is this the best the left can do...mistaking someone for someone else is all it is....sheeeeesh!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Brazile: Romney mistook me for Gwen Ifill
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 01:30:10 am »
"Mitt, how long have you thought all bleep look alike??"

Another racial turd to hurl at Republicans.

:smokin: