Author Topic: Is this society blonde the 'Energiser' who's been one of Bill Clinton's secret lovers for 13 years?  (Read 582 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706273/Is-society-blonde-Energiser-whos-one-Bill-Clintons-secret-lovers-13-years.html

She always arrives in an SUV, sometimes staying for a few hours, sometimes as long as a week — just so long as the lady of the house is away.

And, thanks to the fact that the house in question — the palatial residence of Bill and Hillary Clinton — is protected by a squad of U.S. Secret Servicemen who are in on the deception, the attractive, busty blonde can time her arrivals and departures to within minutes of those of Mrs Clinton.

The bodyguards claim they don’t know her identity, but say they are under orders neither to stop nor approach her, but to let her in. She does, however, have a codename. Every member of a family protected by the Secret Service, responsible for guarding presidents and ex-presidents, is given a codename starting with the same letter. 

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
For reasons I cannot fully explain, Bill's dalliances seem to enhance, rather than harm, Hitlery's political prospects.  It could be that women sympathize with her and men admire him.  I just don't know.  It would not surprise me if these stories are planted by the Clintons themselves. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:02:07 pm by massadvj »

Offline PzLdr

Bet she's a hoot when she says, "Wil-burrr"!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee