Author Topic: NaturalNews huckster Mike Adams asks anti-GMOers to kill scientists, supporters of crop biotech  (Read 2847 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Do NOT go in there.
I deal with a number of these types of anti-GMO people on my Facebook friend list. (Not the kind who use Nazi imagery and want to kill people, but they do encourage lobbying.) Most are women. I've tried rebutting them now and then, and oftentimes they simply unfriend me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 07:28:22 PM by jmyrlefuller »

Offline katzenjammer

It would be a good idea to actually read the original article (http://www.naturalnews.com/046097_biotech_genocide_Monsanto_collaborators_media_sellouts.html) rather than relying on the cheap hit piece by Kloor in the OP, then you may observe that the false attribution of the sensational quote is pretty low, even for scum like Kloor.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
I deal with a number of these types of anti-GMO people on my Facebook friend list. (Not the kind who use Nazi imagery and want to kill people, but they do encourage lobbying.) Most are women. I've tried rebutting them now and then, and oftentimes they simply unfriend me.

I have a pretty large contingent of them on my friends list and it gets larger and larger. It usually started when they start following somebody like Food Babe for the recipes and health info and it just gets deeper and deeper into the nutjob rabbit hole. It used to be crackpots were limited to the fringes, now they are becoming the mainstream.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Just like the anti-gluten frenzy.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical

Offline olde north church

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Looks like you can't encourage your followers to murder people without a bit of law enforcement involvement.

Unless you're a democrat/liberal threatening to kill your political opponents.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf