Author Topic: Barack Obama Brags To Donors About “Busting A Move” by DW Ulsterman  (Read 715 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/barack-obama-brags-donors-busting-move/

Holy hell this guy appears to be losing any semblance of even attempting to appear presidential these days. His comments to an adoring audience of Hollywood elite who paid tens of thousands of dollars to attend the event were centered largely upon himself and his belief in his own considerable dancing skills.

“But I did bust a move. That I did do.”

Here are the comments of the president at the recent LA fundraiser, now being reported via the White House website:

PRESIDENT OBAMA: My girl, Janelle Monae. (Applause.) Janelle has performed at the White House, like, 15 times. And we — there’s going to be an official Janelle Monae room in the White House. (Laughter.) We love her. Michelle and I love Janelle. We love her energy. We love her talent. But we most of all love her character. And anybody who gets a chance to talk to her, this is just a remarkable, strong, smart young lady.

And I have to say nice things about her because she may be the only person in possession of a video in which I try to keep up with her and Usher on the dance floor. (Laughter.) Now, this is top secret. She has promised that this will never be released. But she can blackmail me at any time. (Laughter.)

MS. MONAE: I love you!

THE PRESIDENT: I love you back. You do have that video, though, don’t you?

MR. MONAE: I do. (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT: Now, tell the truth, though, Janelle — I wasn’t bad, though, was I? (Laughter.) I’m just saying. Go ahead, testify just a little bit.

MS. MONAE: (Off mic.)

THE PRESIDENT: Let me say I did not drop in splits. (Laughter.) But I did bust a move. That I did do. (Laughter.)

Posted byulsterman
July 24, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Our Official National Embarrassment.

Offline aligncare

I don't care so much that Obama is a hipster. I do care that in the job he was hired to do he's an incompetent ideologue, and that that incompetence is very dangerous, in a post 2011 world. Besides, he's so full of himself he spending us blind.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Obama is trying to hold on to the "base" for all his might. Rich liberal donors, minorities, etc.

He is doing nothing policy wise, to expand the appeal of the democrat party. And he is not on the ballot, directly.November needs to be tied to him and his policies.

But every democrat running in November needs to be tied to him and his policies.

Here is what this entertainers says, about herself in Wikipedia:

"Personal life[edit]

Although Monáe has never personally addressed the rumors of her sexuality in public, during a 2011 interview with London Evening Standard she said that when it comes to her preferences, she "only dates androids", a reference to her musical alter-ego found in many of her songs. She also has said, "I speak about androids because I think the android represents the new 'other'. You can compare it to being a lesbian or being a gay man or being a black woman ... What I want is for people who feel oppressed or feel like the 'other' to connect with the music and to feel like, 'She represents who I am'," adding that she would talk about her sexual orientation "in due time".[57]"

I don't like her music, or her style.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Remember last week or so, Joe Biden was speaking to a large group of young voters...college age, etc..

He said that he was sorry, but that CHANGE had not come as promised.....but he also begged them not to give up....that it was in THEIR hands to bring about the [transformation of the USA].

Look for Obama to stress this exact tactic come the immediate weeks prior to the mid-terms.....it will be all over social media....a gathering of the troops if you willl.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Obama is trying to hold on to the "base" for all his might. Rich liberal donors, minorities, etc.

He is doing nothing policy wise, to expand the appeal of the democrat party. And he is not on the ballot, directly.November needs to be tied to him and his policies.

But every democrat running in November needs to be tied to him and his policies.

Here is what this entertainers says, about herself in Wikipedia:

"Personal life[edit]

Although Monáe has never personally addressed the rumors of her sexuality in public, during a 2011 interview with London Evening Standard she said that when it comes to her preferences, she "only dates androids", a reference to her musical alter-ego found in many of her songs. She also has said, "I speak about androids because I think the android represents the new 'other'. You can compare it to being a lesbian or being a gay man or being a black woman ... What I want is for people who feel oppressed or feel like the 'other' to connect with the music and to feel like, 'She represents who I am'," adding that she would talk about her sexual orientation "in due time".[57]"

I don't like her music, or her style.

yes, yes, yes