Author Topic: 'What if I decide to run?': Michele Bachmann says there's a 'chance' she could join the cadre of Republicans expected to seek the presidency in 2016  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Carling

Just what this country needs.  An anti-vaccine kook talking about Retard Shots during a primary debate.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Just what this country needs.  An anti-vaccine kook talking about Retard Shots during a primary debate.

Her, Huckabee, and a few others need to go sit at the kids table and let the adults handle things. They say the cream rises to the top, but so does other things.

Offline Lando Lincoln

For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Online mountaineer

My congressman told me recently that he's a member of the tea party caucus in the House. Bachmann is the chair. He said they never meet, so he asked Bachmann when she was going to schedule a meeting. Her reply was more or less a snippy, "We'll meet when I say we'll meet."

Even a staunch tea partier like me wishes she'd stop this nonsense and just do her job.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online aligncare

NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
The political left can connect her to her husband, and social conservatism, and connect that to the Tea Party.

And that damages the Tea Party image and effectiveness, compared and contrasted to the movement's original premise.

That premise was to stay well clear of the social issues, and focus on fiscal issues.

But with Bachmann as the head of the Tea Party caucus, it is impossible to follow that premise, considering her husband says he can convert homosexuals into heterosexuals.

This makes the job of the left too easy, and costs the  movement votes they might otherwise gain.

So it is too bad they let her be the head in the House. Now she is running for President again, or threatening to run, like others that have effectively taken up entertainment as their new field (Palin, Gingrich, Buchanan, Keyes, Santorum, Huckabee, etc.)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PzLdr

More f*uckin' retreads than a B.F. Goodrich plant. Cheez!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Relic

I've heard that it's financially lucrative for these idiots to run for president.

I don't know the mechanism, but if it's true, it has to be corrected. Bachmann is a train wreck.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
I've heard that it's financially lucrative for these idiots to run for president.

I don't know the mechanism, but if it's true, it has to be corrected. Bachmann is a train wreck.

Agreed.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical

Very much so. There are financial gimmicks that basically pay for a very lavish lifestyle all on the party and donors dimes. Even their homes are paid for simply by setting up an office in it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
What if she decides to run?

She will almost certainly lose.

Offline truth_seeker

What if she decides to run?

She will almost certainly lose.
Not if "winning" is defined as personal, financial benefit.

Question: How to get years of speaking engagements, book offers, television appearances, etc.?

Answer: State that you might run for President.

Buchanan, Palin, Santorum, Huckabee, Trump, for examples.

Offline kevindavis

Not if "winning" is defined as personal, financial benefit.

Question: How to get years of speaking engagements, book offers, television appearances, etc.?

Answer: State that you might run for President.

Buchanan, Palin, Santorum, Huckabee, Trump, for examples.

I should do it make some cash..
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline Relic

I should do it make some cash..

If Michael Sam is the current model, claim to be gay. You'd have to be nominated, else it's discrimination. The media would have a breakdown trying to figure out how to deal with an openly gay Republican.

Offline kevindavis

If Michael Sam is the current model, claim to be gay. You'd have to be nominated, else it's discrimination. The media would have a breakdown trying to figure out how to deal with an openly gay Republican.

I don't think the Mrs would like it... Well I can claim to be a male lesbian..
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 08:31:18 PM by kevindavis »
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical

Or make up a completely new orientation and claim bigotry from everyone for any action they take.

Offline kevindavis

Or make up a completely new orientation and claim bigotry from everyone for any action they take.

How about if I'm claimed to be a reincarnation of say George Washington..
To Clear things up...

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

- Ronald Reagan

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical

How about if I'm claimed to be a reincarnation of say George Washington..

Heck, one of the biggest Democrat donors claims to be the reincarnation of a 35 thousand year old Atlantian.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/politicsnorthwest/2014/05/09/democrats-again-under-fire-over-jz-knight-donations/

Offline kevindavis

Heck, one of the biggest Democrat donors claims to be the reincarnation of a 35 thousand year old Atlantian.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/politicsnorthwest/2014/05/09/democrats-again-under-fire-over-jz-knight-donations/

or I could go the Alan Keyes route.. Try to run, and fail then start a loser third party...
To Clear things up...

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

- Ronald Reagan

Offline truth_seeker

or I could go the Alan Keyes route.. Try to run, and fail then start a loser third party...
That is a pretty well worn pathway. Buchanan, Perot, John Anderson, Gary Johnson, obviously Keyes, etc. Palin has hinted at a 3rd party.

Offline kevindavis

That is a pretty well worn pathway. Buchanan, Perot, John Anderson, Gary Johnson, obviously Keyes, etc. Palin has hinted at a 3rd party.

So I'm out of options then..
To Clear things up...

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

- Ronald Reagan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf