Author Topic: John McCain: Obama full of ‘self-pity’  (Read 878 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John McCain: Obama full of ‘self-pity’
« on: July 24, 2014, 01:35:14 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=531F015B-539A-4257-B7D0-1DE5A9BF1EB4

John McCain: Obama full of ‘self-pity’
By: Kendall Breitman
July 24, 2014 07:32 AM EDT

Sen. John McCain turned amateur psychologist on Wednesday and diagnosed President Barack Obama with a lack of desire to “social interface” with people and with “self-pity.”

“The self-pity that Obama continues to exhibit is really kind of sad, really,” McCain said on Wednesday during Fox News’ “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

McCain’s comments came in response to a comment from Obama at a California fundraiser that suggested that the GOP is not “loyal and rational.”

“You know, I can’t work with him at all,” McCain said. “When is the last time he really called leaders of both parties together over at the White House, say, for a dinner, a social event.”

When asked why Obama has not sent out bipartisan invites to the White House, McCain said, “I cannot explain it except to say that he does not have this desire to have social interface with people and sit down and try to work things out.”

But at a time where the Obama administration faces crises around the world, McCain argued that now is the time to reach out to Republicans.

“Right now, we have got Ukraine, we have got the border, we have got Israel, we have got Iraq, we have got more problems, more crises than I have ever seen before, both foreign and domestic,” McCain said. “I’m talking about turmoil in the world. I have never seen more.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Re: John McCain: Obama full of ‘self-pity’
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 02:07:54 pm »
Sorry, every time I see a quote attributed to John McCain, I just cringe.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 02:12:06 pm »
Obuttocks has been full of self-pity since he was elected in 2008.  In fact, his entire life appears to have been built on exploiting his own self-pity to get things he doesn't deserve from people who don't owe him a thing.

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 02:15:15 pm »
Obuttocks has been full of self-pity since he was elected in 2008.  In fact, his entire life appears to have been built on exploiting his own self-pity to get things he doesn't deserve from people who don't owe him a thing.

But you can't argue with success.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 02:19:15 pm »
But you can't argue with success.

Of course I can.  That doesn't mean that Obuttocks will realize the error of his ways and mend them.  It does mean trying to attract other peoples' attention to it.

Offline Relic

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 02:32:25 pm »
Of course I can.  That doesn't mean that Obuttocks will realize the error of his ways and mend them.  It does mean trying to attract other peoples' attention to it.

I'm not saying his success is a positive thing for anyone but him.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 02:36:11 pm »
Is this the same John McCain who couldn't say enough praise for Hussein when he was supposed to be running against him?

Is this the same John McCain who personally banned his campaign and his supporters from saying Hussein's real, actual name, because it was, according to McCain that is, too Muslim.

Is this the same McCain who said, "Obama would make a great President", when he was theoretically at least, running against him?

I just want to be sure we are all talking about the same guy?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 03:58:56 pm »
 :silly: Great post 240B! Reminding us of the whimsy that is McCain.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 04:00:24 pm »
Took the words right out of my fingers, 240B!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 06:41:11 pm »
I'm not saying his success is a positive thing for anyone but him.

fair dinkum!  sometimes I PWT - post while tired.

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 06:44:20 pm »
Sorry, every time I see a quote attributed to John McCain, I just cringe.
I do the same thing.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 07:44:01 pm »
Is this the same John McCain who couldn't say enough praise for Hussein when he was supposed to be running against him?

Is this the same John McCain who personally banned his campaign and his supporters from saying Hussein's real, actual name, because it was, according to McCain that is, too Muslim.

Is this the same McCain who said, "Obama would make a great President", when he was theoretically at least, running against him?

I just want to be sure we are all talking about the same guy?

Yeah it's that stopped clock analogy again. :silly:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02