Author Topic: Hey Nancy Pelosi: Jesus Was Never A Refugee or a Law Breaker!  (Read 1330 times)

rangerrebew

Hey Nancy Pelosi: Jesus Was Never A Refugee or a Law Breaker!

July 23, 2014

lisarichardsrocknrollpolitics

Now I’ve finally heard it all! I’ve finally heard the ultimate bull poop so spewed and misconstrued in the name of political propaganda, it can fertilize California’s Central Valley until the “end of the age.”

Nancy Pelosi is using Jesus against law-abiding American citizens who want illegal aliens deported from the United States: Apparently Jesus, the law-abiding Jew who forgave and said “go and sin no more,” was a refugee.

Nancy darling, read your Bible! Jesus was never a refugee, He was a citizen of Nazareth, you know, the reason He is called Jesus of Nazareth, the Nazarene.

He was a legally born citizen Nan!

So were Jesus’ earthly parents!

In fact, right before Jesus was born, Caesar was taking the census of all citizens and Mary and Joseph had to go back to their hometown to be counted among the citizens. Even Jesus’ earthly parents didn’t break laws, they abided by them.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem because King Herod wanted Jesus murdered at birth. Mary and Joseph fled to Bethlehem because Jesus had to be born for mankind in order to die and resurrect for mankind. But that did not make Him a refugee, and you my so-called darling good Catholic Nancy know that!

Also: Jesus may have been born in a barn, but He and his family didn’t spend their lives hiding out in barns. Jesus grew up in His earthly parent’s home that was legally theirs. Joseph and Mary were not squatters, and Joseph was a professional carpenter, who legally earned a living that way.

Joseph taught Jesus the trade, the reason we call Jesus a carpenter–because He was. As a young man Jesus would have made a living as a carpenter before His ministry began at age 30.

By the time Jesus was in His late 20s, we know Joseph had died and Mary, widowed, was taken care of by her sons, who included Jesus. The sons would have earned livings to provide for their mother and home–and they did so legally. And since Joseph taught his sons skills, these men were not unskilled, low-waged illegals squatting Nazareth.

During Jesus’ ministry, He was never a refugee. He said He had “nowhere to lay His head,” meaning He had now come to the point in His earthly life where He, the Son of God, was going to purposely live a life serving mankind and preaching and teaching His Gospel until the time of His death. You know, the life of a missionary.

But this was not refugee status, because Jesus remained in the area He was a citizen. Refugees hide, Jesus never hid, not even on the night of His arrest.

Furthermore, Jesus said “I have not come to abolish the law, but to fulfill it.” He became the sacrificial lamb to spiritually cover us in His blood, but Christ never abolished the Ten Commandments or Book of he Law or He would have told us, “I forgive, you, so hey, you can go and sin some more,”rather than “you sins are forgiven, but go and sin no more.”

Why? Because breaking laws wreak havoc on other people and destroys good order.

Gee, Nancy, do you think that means don’t intentionally break the laws of God or laws of the land, which are in fact set up by God since all nations and leaders (even you Nancy), rulers, kings are under God.

Yeah, Face Lift Pelosi LOVES that law!

Get the memo Nancy, my darling, who is obviously overdosing on the Botox: God–Jesus– is our refuge, He’s NOT a refugee. So please Nancy Pelosi, stop twisting God’s Word and remaking Jesus into your image so you can gain extra votes for reelection!

Lo! I hope we don’t have that woman until the end of the age!

http://lisarichardsrocknrollpolitics.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/hey-nancy-pelosi-jesus-was-never-a-refugee-or-a-law-breaker/
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 10:09:55 am by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

Re: Hey Nancy Pelosi: Jesus Was Never A Refugee or a Law Breaker!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 07:44:34 pm »
Yikes...........it seems it is the time in whatever current event the left is supporting to toss out the Jesus card.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 10:06:10 pm »
Yikes...........it seems it is the time in whatever current event the left is supporting to toss out the Jesus card.

That's exactly what it was. Pelosi thinks we are all retarded. "What about the baby Jesus?", she says. Oh my God. You have to be kidding me. How insulting is this woman?

Nancy Pelosi talking about 'Jesus' is just as absurd as her idiotic fight to take communion. It is obvious that she thinks religion is for the stupid peasants. Therefore, she should stay the hell away from it.

Someone need to put her in a home. She is already way over the edge. It you want to throw her for a loop, just ask her what year it is now. I would bet she has no idea.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 03:32:54 pm »

It you want to throw her for a loop, just ask her what year it is now. I would bet she has no idea.

^-^