Author Topic: Resurrected: Hamas Casualty List has 33 Duplicate Names  (Read 324 times)

rangerrebew

Resurrected: Hamas Casualty List has 33 Duplicate Names
« on: July 24, 2014, 09:29:32 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Resurrected: Hamas Casualty List has 33 Duplicate Names

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On July 23, 2014 @ 6:22 pm In The Point | 8 Comments

Either a lot of people with the same name are dying in Gaza or the same people are dying more than once. Maybe Hamas has a zombie army. Or maybe the casualty numbers are being deliberately inflated.

Aussie Dave of Isreallycool has gone through the casualty list and says he has found 33 duplicate names.

One 4-year-old girl appears to have died twice. So did a 26-year-old man by the name of Walid Suleiman Abu Daher and and a 37-year-old who goes by Mahmoud Shaaban Mohammed Derbas, perhaps not the most common name even in Gaza.

It’s probable that the list, as it currently stands, is at least partially legitimate.

If Hamas been faked the whole thing, it would have been full of small children. But terrorist organizations are not notorious for their management of civic institutions and the Gaza Health Ministry, which assembled this list, is about as dysfunctional as you expect.

Under the PLO and Hamas, civic institutions exist to solicit foreign aid and promote terrorism. And engage in various bits of corruption.

To top that off, Israel’s Muslim sector is notorious for various forms of welfare fraud, including inventing fake family members. This kind of thing also happens a lot in Europe and the US.

Some of these people who never lived, can also die when convenient. Especially if the people who invented them can cash in on their deaths.

Then there’s the problem of illegitimate children who are listed as having fake parents who don’t exist.

All this leads to population inflation and a lot of fake people who exist in the records, but don’t actually exist in real life. And this creates extra amounts of confusion even at the best of times and makes a lot of records worthless.

Suppose Abdul ibn Abdullah, who doesn’t exist, is listed as living at 123 Jihad Lane in a house that is really used to hold Hamas weapons. Abdul exists on the records, but he doesn’t exist in real life. 123 Jihad Lane gets bombed. Since no one can find Abdul and the house is rubble, it’s safe to assume that he’s dead. So add him to the casualty rolls even if his body never turns up. Or if the body under the house actually belongs to an entirely different Hamas fighters.

The same propogandists using photos of Syrian dead and passing them off as Gazans will find a photo to represent him.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/resurrected-hamas-casualty-list-has-33-duplicate-names/

Offline flowers

Re: Resurrected: Hamas Casualty List has 33 Duplicate Names
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 08:12:18 pm »
I don't think I will ever forget way back in the day a guy who worked for Sadam Huesien did a interview on TV. He was a guy who ran the freezer/morgue. It was his job to take the little children's dead body's and place them at a site that was just bombed by US.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Resurrected: Hamas Casualty List has 33 Duplicate Names
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 09:41:22 pm »
I don't think I will ever forget way back in the day a guy who worked for Sadam Huesien did a interview on TV. He was a guy who ran the freezer/morgue. It was his job to take the little children's dead body's and place them at a site that was just bombed by US.

The Palis do this all the time. The only difference is that Palis will actually kill children on the spot to provide the bodies. They have no boundries at all.

Anything coming from Hamas is going to be pure bullshit. It is crazy that any media outlet would consider Hamas to be a 'reliable source'. They are terrorists. They are animals.

Any 'list' coming from Hamas is going to be 100% children, women, civilians. That is what is always is.

And anyway, they are never going to voluntarily report how many fighters they lost. This would be giving military information to Israel.

The world is CRAZY to believe anything Hamas says.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.