Author Topic: Kerry to Mother of Fallen IDF Soldier: ‘How’s Your Day?’  (Read 839 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/kerry-to-mother-of-fallen-idf-soldier-hows-your-day/

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
July 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Taking a break in Jerusalem today from his attempt to broker a cease-fire between Hamas and Israel, Secretary of State John Kerry visited with the parents of Max Steinberg, a 24-year-old Los Angeles native and IDF soldier who was killed in action in Gaza.

According to the Los Angeles Jewish Journal, “Kerry entered and exited the room swiftly, surrounded by men in black and refusing to take any questions from press.”

“How’s your day?” Kerry asked as he sat down. “How’s your day?” Evie [Steinberg's mother] asked back. “My day’s going better than yours,” he said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Kerry to Mother of Fallen IDF Soldier: ‘How’s Your Day?’
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 09:49:46 pm »
What an insincere Putz!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 10:26:04 pm »
geez

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 10:44:47 pm »
Kerry is not wanted in Israel or in Egypt.

In fact, Kerry is not wanted in Russia, or Europe, or Asia, for that matter. He not wanted anywhere. He just 'forces' or 'horns' his way into a situation, then makes a bunch of 'statements', which no one cares about, and then he eventually just sort of fades away and drifts back home, having accomplished nothing. This is a clear pattern.

If he wanted to prove that he truely has any influence on anything, then he would lift Obama's embargo on the airport in Tel Aviv. At least then people would believe that he can at least do something other than just talk.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 12:20:31 am »
I absolutely loved the fact that Egypt made Kerry and his entourage go through the metal detectors. They even wanded him. Maybe next time they will pat him down as well?  :laugh:

Seriously, that was an intended insult, and it does show that they don't want him there. I don't know any clearer way for them to get the message across, except maybe by refusing to let his plane land.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 11:58:42 am »
How many aneurysms has he had now?  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 01:09:20 pm »
How many aneurysms has he had now?  :thud:

That should actually disqualify Biden and Hillary for POTUS.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 01:19:48 pm »
That should actually disqualify Biden and Hillary for POTUS.
You'd think so! Kerry's acting so much like Biden with stupid stuff like this, it's hard to distinguish between the two.  **nononono*  They all act like they've had aneurysms!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:17:04 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 02:07:17 pm »
Were Biden and Lurch trained by the same PR guy?  Remember how Biden asked the father of the SEAL killed at Benghazi where he got the big balls from?  Democrats are the party of care and concern, aren't they? :3:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 09:35:43 pm »
Were Biden and Lurch trained by the same PR guy?  Remember how Biden asked the father of the SEAL killed at Benghazi where he got the big balls from?  Democrats are the party of care and concern, aren't they?

There is no mystery here. Liberals are just stupid. They are all flaming idiots. I think we all know that by now.

A Liberal is a person stupid enough to claim that Jesus was a refugee who was fleeing from violence as a baby. Enough said.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 01:43:29 am »
Mr. Kerry -- both as a politician and a person -- is about as close to being "tone deaf" as one can get...