Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Has Made $12 Million Since Leaving the State Department  (Read 520 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:54:03 AM by rangerrebew »
"You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." — Abraham Lincoln

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
yah....Brokahontas......

:smokin:

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I don't know how she manages on such a low income. :whistle:
"You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." — Abraham Lincoln

Online musiclady

How ever can she afford mortgages on that little?? 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline LottieDah

Time to take up a collection for the Clintons.  12 million dollars doesn't buy what it used to.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Time to take up a collection for the Clintons.  12 million dollars doesn't buy what it used to.

It probably doesn't even cover Bile's condom bills - and they aren't for Madam I'm certain.

Offline olde north church

You know she's gone from rags to riches!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online musiclady

It probably doesn't even cover Bile's condom bills - and they aren't for Madam I'm certain.

I just heard it today on Rush.

They're for the fulsome lass the Secret Service have dubbed "Energizer" who sneaks in to Chappaqua as soon as Hillary leaves.   :smokin:

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I just heard it today on Rush.

They're for the fulsome lass the Secret Service have dubbed "Energizer" who sneaks in to Chappaqua as soon as Hillary leaves.   :smokin:

I'm not sure fulsome is an appropriate term. Bill is a randy sod, but he's not exactly good at picking lookers.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online musiclady

I'm not sure fulsome is an appropriate term. Bill is a randy sod, but he's not exactly good at picking lookers.

Fulsome: abundant

"Energizer" is well-endowed, according to SS sources.  The word has nothing to do with being a "looker."

Offline olde north church

Every one of them looks like they could eat an apple through a picket fence.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Carling

I thought her book advance was $14m alone?   :shrug:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf