Author Topic: Liberal Hypocrisy: Praise Abortion, Condemn Capital Punishment  (Read 382 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Hypocrisy: Praise Abortion, Condemn Capital Punishment

Posted on July 23, 2014 by Frank Camp — 0 Comments   

“I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.” – Edith Sitwell

Liberalism isn’t a political philosophy; it is a front for an advancing agenda. Because of this, liberalism is incoherent, and rife with contradictions. The only reason the left has convinced anyone to believe in their nonsense is because they have infused it with emotional weight, which distracts people from actual facts. The left whips up a frenzy of anger, and self-righteousness to make their followers feel good about themselves. This overwhelming feeling of righteousness anger completely obliterates any logical processes which would make one question liberalism’s inconsistencies. One of the most absurd liberal beliefs is one concerning capital punishment.

This is an argument I have heard dozens of times from some of my most ardently leftist friends: “If Republicans care so much about life, why are they pro capital punishment? If Republicans believe that abortion is murder, how can they justify the death penalty?” After making this brilliant observation, they usually sit back in their chair, cross their arms, and smugly await a befuddled response. They seem to expect me to start stuttering, and crying, unable to answer their genius inquiry. It is indeed a question that blows my mind, not because of its brilliance, but because of its utter stupidity.

There are two parts to my answer. First, while a child in the womb has done nothing wrong, aside from being conceived (which to some, is a crime worthy of execution), someone awaiting execution on death row is guilty of intentionally taking a life—often in a heinous manner. Once someone makes the conscious decision to end another human life for purposes other than self-defense, they have given up their right to their own life.

Second, if you ever come across a liberal who asks you this insanely stupid question, ask them the following question: “How can you be against the death penalty, but pro-choice?” A simple reversal of the question clarifies the absurdity of the argument. Generally speaking, any leftist who disagrees with capital punishment will be pro-choice. By reversing the question, you can show them their own hypocrisy. While conservatives are against the murder of innocents, but in favor of the execution of convicted killers, liberals are in favor of the murder of innocents, and against the execution of convicted killers. Doesn’t sound too good, does it?

Finally, there is one more level of stupidity to the argument. The “pro-life/pro-capital punishment” question is itself flawed because liberals conflate execution with murder. They think that by saying we are pro-life, conservatives should then be against all death, all the time, always. Because the word “life” is uttered, it must be hypocrisy for us to think that execution is ever an appropriate solution. It’s an oversimplification that perfectly encapsulates the immaturity of the liberal mind.

“Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.” – Matthew 7:26-27

The liberal philosophy (if you can call it that) is built on sand, and is filled to the brim with similar numbskullery, and it often takes little effort to deconstruct their arguments.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/6581/liberal-hypocrisy-praise-abortion-condemn-capital-punishment/#uggSdFv8b3fvDzYe.99

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Liberal Hypocrisy: Praise Abortion, Condemn Capital Punishment
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 02:11:53 pm »

The liberal position is actually quite consistent.  Evil but consistent.

To a liberal, unborn life has no value and the life of the murder victim had no value either.

The only life that is 'valued' is that of the one who takes the life, be it the mother, the abortionist or the murderer.  Liberalism is satanic at its foundation.

John 10:10 - "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan