Author Topic: Snoop Dogg: I Did Pot At The White House  (Read 266 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Snoop Dogg: I Did Pot At The White House
« on: July 23, 2014, 05:21:05 AM »
Snoop Dogg: I Did Pot At The White House

7.22.2014 |

News

| Truth Revolt |

On Monday, Snoop Dogg told Jimmy Kimmel that he smoked pot in the Obama White House. “In the bathroom, in the bathroom,” Snoop said. “Not in the White House, but in the bathroom.” This was not the first time an Obama celebrity friends disgraced the White House with drug use. David Cross of Arrested Development claimed in Playboy that he snorted cocaine approximately 65 feet from Obama.

“It was a tiny granule of coke,” Cross said, “that I put on my wrist and said, ‘Watch this. I need a witness.’ And then I ducked under the table and did it…It wasn’t like I got high. The jolt was similar to licking an empty espresso cup. It wasn’t about that. It was just about being able to say that I did it, that I did cocaine in the same room as the president.”

http://www.truthrevolt.org//news/snoop-dogg-i-did-pot-white-house
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 05:21:42 AM by rangerrebew »
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. Abraham Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

Re: Snoop Dogg: I Did Pot At The White House
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 10:12:43 AM »
It was just about being able to say that I did it, that I did cocaine in the same room as the president.
Join the club, Dave.
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 10:14:09 AM »

My my, the things that Obama-supporters are proud of...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true." - Unknown

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 10:47:23 AM »
My my, the things that Obama-supporters are proud of...

What do you suppose guys like Vlad Putin think about stories like this??  Do you think this kind of thing figures into Putin's calculus about what he's sure he can get away with too??

:smokin:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 10:51:02 AM »
It wasn’t about that. It was just about being able to say that I did it, that I did cocaine in the same room as the president.

Well, David, until you do more -- quite a bit more-- you will not have the stature of Larry Sinclair.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 10:52:37 AM »
What do you suppose guys like Vlad Putin think about stories like this??  Do you think this kind of thing figures into Putin's calculus about what he's sure he can get away with too??

Putin, Assad, Rouhani, Jinping and Kim Jong-un have all considered Bambi and found him weak...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true." - Unknown

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf