Author Topic: You Got To Be Kidding Me…There’s a Place Called “Hawaii” In Kenya???? by DW Ulsterman  (Read 1282 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/got-kidding-theres-place-called-hawaii-kenya/

This map came across my twitter feed this morning and I was certain it had to be a hoax. A bit of investigating and it appears such a place actually exists and the story made a little blip on the Alternative Media screen last year but was never mentioned by Mainstream News.  Now I’m not going to dive into this rabbit hole of birthplace conspiracies here, but have to admit, everything about the current president’s past sure is odd.  It’s like he was custom-made for conspiracy theories. Just – plain – crazy…

Here’s an excerpt from a story on this location via Reclaim Our Republic, initially published last year:

Obama claim to Hawaii birth place eerily verified by Google maps in Kenya?… right outside the GATES OF HELL! Strange but TRUE!

Hawaii, Kenya, that is.

Notice also, the close proximity to a place called “Hell’s Gate National Park.’

Are we saying we have found Obama’s true birthplace? No. We are simply pointing out some seriously creepy connections here. Obama claims to have been born in Hawaii. Others say he was born in Kenya. Now we discover a place, called Hawaii, in Kenya, which sits right outside the Gates of Hell.  link

What are the odds!!!????

Posted byulsterman
July 22, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34