Author Topic: Watch these Marines call out an imposter for wearing a fake uniform  (Read 1000 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://rare.us/story/watch-these-marines-call-out-an-imposter-for-wearing-a-fake-uniform/

What's wrong with people
Watch these Marines call out an imposter for wearing a fake uniform
TRUE DOUG PIC
Douglas Barclay, Rare Staff
Posted on July 21, 2014 6:26 am

A video appeared online Sunday of which two Marines, perhaps retired, grill a man who they believe is an impostor.

At first, the conversation remains cordial as the three men leave a military funeral.

Eventually the Marines catch the man in one too many lies, ranging from mismatched medals and ribbons, to not knowing proper uniform code. Throughout the conversation the man alternatively refers to himself as a sergeant major, military policeman and special forces operative.

“You know that’s called false valor? It is a federal crime for you to be wearing that uniform,” one of the Marines asks the faker, to which he could only respond with a series of expletives.

The video claims to have been shot over the weekend in West Palm Beach, Florida.

U.S Army W.T.F! moments
Community · 420,567 Likes · Yesterday at 8:51am ·
West Palm Beach, Fl Area, yesterday. Marines on funeral detail ran into "Sergeant Major" Douchebag and outed him out. Anyone knows this douche? ‪#‎stolenvalor‬

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Throw around a little lingo and you can usually spot bullshitters a mile away. This isn't too uncommon unfortunately, though this guy seemed to be a better faker than most.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:19:56 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Throw around a little lingo and you can usually spot bullshitters a mile away. This isn't too uncommon unfortunately, though this guy seemed to be a better faker than most.
He lacked the demeanor of a senior NCO, and that was obvious about 15 seconds into the dialogue.

Later it was clear he lacked the intelligence or bearing to reach that rank, in a lifetime.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
He lacked the demeanor of a senior NCO, and that was obvious about 15 seconds into the dialogue.

You're right; I think he would have had a much better chance of getting away with it if he had not taken the rank of somebody that would never have screwed his uniform up like that.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:07:39 am by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates