Author Topic:  (Read 459 times)

Offline katzenjammer

« on: July 21, 2014, 10:53:10 AM »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 11:21:35 AM »
How many groups like this are sucking the blood out of the taxpayer?  How much money is funneled to these parasites?  This racket grows every day!  What does the Baptist General Convention (BGCT) of Texas and "related agency" Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) do with all of these Federal Grants they get and pay their presidents handsomely with? 

Just these two organizations are but raindrops into a bucket full of this kind of thing and it goes on right under our noses!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 11:41:17 AM »
How many groups like this are sucking the blood out of the taxpayer?  How much money is funneled to these parasites?  This racket grows every day!  What does the Baptist General Convention (BGCT) of Texas and "related agency" Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) do with all of these Federal Grants they get and pay their presidents handsomely with? 

Just these two organizations are but raindrops into a bucket full of this kind of thing and it goes on right under our noses!

yah...same guys who just tried to buy a $50 Million resort to house a handful of illegals....

I knew this smelled bad and now I know why....

Offline IZZY ANN

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 08:06:22 PM »

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 08:22:55 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf