Author Topic: The brutal Obama policy that's really driving the Border Crisis  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online musiclady

Re: The brutal Obama policy that's really driving the Border Crisis
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 10:36:50 AM »
The thing that's most frightening about this, is that if it's acted on by conservatives, it will be the conservatives who are accused of hating and wanting to hurt children, while the evil Obama administration that is literally RAPING and KILLING children will be hailed as saviors.

I don't know if there's ever been an era in history where what is so blatantly wrong is hailed as right, and what is so clearly right is called wrong.

How do we recover from this?

EVER??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 10:43:39 AM »
The thing that's most frightening about this, is that if it's acted on by conservatives, it will be the conservatives who are accused of hating and wanting to hurt children, while the evil Obama administration that is literally RAPING and KILLING children will be hailed as saviors.

I don't know if there's ever been an era in history where what is so blatantly wrong is hailed as right, and what is so clearly right is called wrong.

How do we recover from this?

EVER??

What's up is now down.  What was good is now evil, and what was evil is now good.  You don't recover from this without some cataclysmic event.  Only when we hit the bottom can we come back up - if we can.  I don't think we can even slow it down at this point. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 10:55:31 AM »
What's up is now down.  What was good is now evil, and what was evil is now good.  You don't recover from this without some cataclysmic event.  Only when we hit the bottom can we come back up - if we can.  I don't think we can even slow it down at this point.

Sadly, I think that you are totally correct.

Online musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 11:36:50 AM »

I don't know that we can either, but I wonder how much farther down we will go before we hit the bottom.

Already, we have an administration that has willfully put children at risk, and is personally responsible for the heinous things happening to them, and half the populace still thinks that it's conservatives who are "haters."

I completely agree that it may take a cataclysmic event before that half of the country wakes up.  And it's going to have to be something so huge that the leftist media can't hide it, as they are hiding this disaster at the border.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf