Author Topic: Listening to Glenn Beck this Morning  (Read 1684 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Listening to Glenn Beck this Morning
« on: July 21, 2014, 01:36:20 pm »
I was curious to hear Glenn Beck's radio show this morning to hear what he had to say about his trip to the border this weekend.  He is talking about it and has lots to say.  Says they're not allowing the media into these places where the kids are being kept because they are horrible!  Like the Superdome/Katrina.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Listening to Glenn Beck this Morning
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 02:01:34 pm »
I know a lot of people don't like Beck, but he has gone to the border, along with Sen. Ted Cruz, Rep. Louie Gohmert and others.  He is reporting that in spite of a BRIDGE across the Rio Grande, with Border Patrol at our end - where illegals can turn themselves in and say they are fleeing for their lives and seeking refuge from their country - in spite of that being there for them - this morning our Border Patrol came under fire to suppress them while a large group of illegals crossed THE RIVER - under cover of fire!  Why didn't they cross the bridge one mile up the river and turn themselves in? 

Beck says it is the drug cartels bringing these people in for a fee.  He has indicated that the cartels are bringing drugs in via the people they are helping across the border. 

Beck talked about the children that are being taken to these gov't detention centers - they are separated from their siblings and family by age - rooms of six year olds, and five year olds - kept for a week separated and no adult is allowed to touch them.  Some places that have received these people after being in these gov't detention places for a week, report that some of them are deydrated and needing IVs.  The gov't is not helping these people and is dumping them off in cities.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline PzLdr

Re: Listening to Glenn Beck this Morning
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:19:40 pm »
I know a lot of people don't like Beck, but he has gone to the border, along with Sen. Ted Cruz, Rep. Louie Gohmert and others.  He is reporting that in spite of a BRIDGE across the Rio Grande, with Border Patrol at our end - where illegals can turn themselves in and say they are fleeing for their lives and seeking refuge from their country - in spite of that being there for them - this morning our Border Patrol came under fire to suppress them while a large group of illegals crossed THE RIVER - under cover of fire!  Why didn't they cross the bridge one mile up the river and turn themselves in? 

Beck says it is the drug cartels bringing these people in for a fee.  He has indicated that the cartels are bringing drugs in via the people they are helping across the border. 

Beck talked about the children that are being taken to these gov't detention centers - they are separated from their siblings and family by age - rooms of six year olds, and five year olds - kept for a week separated and no adult is allowed to touch them.  Some places that have received these people after being in these gov't detention places for a week, report that some of them are deydrated and needing IVs.  The gov't is not helping these people and is dumping them off in cities.

I wouldn't help them, either. And the cities I would dump them of in are in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee