Author Topic: Both Obama And Kerry’s Calls With Netanyahu Interrupted By Rocket Sirens Forcing Netanyahu To Go Into A Bunker…  (Read 1852 times)

rangerrebew

Both Obama And Kerry’s Calls With Netanyahu Interrupted By Rocket Sirens Forcing Netanyahu To Go Into A Bunker…

One thing is for sure, Netanyahu got no sympathy from Obama and Kerry.

Via The Hill:

Calls between both President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu were interrupted when rocket sirens went off in Tel Aviv forcing Netanyahu to go into a bunker.

“Literally in the middle of a conversation both with the president and with me – while we were talking with the prime minister sirens went off,” Kerry said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
 “The prime minister of Israel had to interrupt the conversation with the president of the United States to go to a shelter,” he added. “People can’t live that way.”

Obama and Kerry talked with the Israeli prime minister on Friday and Saturday, respectively, and Obama is expected to talk with Netanyahu again Sunday, the secretary of state said.

Both Obama and Netanyahu briefly mentioned the sirens after their call Friday, but the siren in Kerry’s call with the prime minister wasn’t previously mentioned.

http://weaselzippers.us/193881-both-obama-and-kerrys-calls-with-netanyahu-interrupted-by-rocket-sirens-forcing-netanyahu-to-go-into-a-bunker/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:03:16 am by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
IOW....they are tracking/tracing the call to pinpoint his location and they are trying to take him out.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

IOW....they are tracking/tracing the call to pinpoint his location and they are trying to take him out.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :shrug:

What's really sad is, while it seems like an over the top, snarky claim, it wouldn't surprise me.

Offline GourmetDan

Who's trying to take Netanyahu out?

Bambi/Kerry or the Palestinians?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:07:17 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

Bambi/Kerry or the Palestinians?

I read it as BHO and Kerry relaying positional information to Hamas.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I read it as BHO and Kerry relaying positional information to Hamas.

That was my exact thought.  Sad, isn't it?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This sounds like TOS, more with each passing day.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

Oh, poppycock!

We know that Obama sides with Hamas against Israel, and as pathetic as it seems, it's not that big of a stretch to believe that the people around this WH would do such a thing.

That's what has so many of us so upset.

What used to be 'conspiratorial' is now well within the range of possibilities, and the first thing we think of.

And that is based on the history and ideology of Obama and his radical administration.

NOT the lunacy of TOS.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Relic

Oh, poppycock!

We know that Obama sides with Hamas against Israel, and as pathetic as it seems, it's not that big of a stretch to believe that the people around this WH would do such a thing.

That's what has so many of us so upset.

What used to be 'conspiratorial' is now well within the range of possibilities, and the first thing we think of.

And that is based on the history and ideology of Obama and his radical administration.

NOT the lunacy of TOS.

He can't even see that we are saying, it's over the top, but not ridiculously so. In other words, highly unlikely, but... as you say, their past actions do give rise to wonder.

But it's ok, leave him go, this is how he makes himself feel all superior.

Offline katzenjammer

Is someone forcing you to log in here everyday??  Maybe you should go where everyone is as smart as you are....

Offline musiclady

He can't even see that we are saying, it's over the top, but not ridiculously so. In other words, highly unlikely, but... as you say, their past actions do give rise to wonder.

But it's ok, leave him go, this is how he makes himself feel all superior.

You're right, of course.

But once in a while, I think a comment deserves a response.

It is, to me alarming that this administration's "past actions do give rise to wonder," and that so many non-extremist, not-crazy, regular old rational conservatives respond in the same way.

We just don't know any more, do we?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

C'mon, it's too early in the week to be so bone-headedly literal.

Online DCPatriot

LOL!  Hardly, T_S.

Just a matter of , "If it walks and looks like a duck...", it's a flipping duck!

Many things I predicted about this bunch back BEFORE the 08 election have come to pass.   I was considered a tin-foil hat candidate back then too.

What galls me the most, is that supposedly very intelligent people in government and media continue to take the position that it's incompetence and not deliberate.

ERGO....I'm waaaaay past a simple "WTF?"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

LOL!  Hardly, T_S.

Just a matter of , "If it walks and looks like a duck...", it's a flipping duck!

Many things I predicted about this bunch back BEFORE the 08 election have come to pass.   I was considered a tin-foil hat candidate back then too.

What galls me the most, is that supposedly very intelligent people in government and media continue to take the position that it's incompetence and not deliberate.

ERGO....I'm waaaaay past a simple "WTF?"

C'mon; if they wanted to get real-time location data on him to the Palestinians they'd have much more sophisticated ways of doing so.  The NSA isn't without its resources, after all.

Online DCPatriot

C'mon; if they wanted to get real-time location data on him to the Palestinians they'd have much more sophisticated ways of doing so.  The NSA isn't without its resources, after all.

Bullsh*t...plain and simple.  We're not talking about eavesdropping and metadata...we're talking about exactly where he is while on the phone.   And not the 'old' movies where the police had to keep the perp on the line for at least 30 seconds, etc..

It took years to 'find' OBL, too.   With the same aforementioned technology you cited.

Oceander

Bullsh*t...plain and simple.  We're not talking about eavesdropping and metadata...we're talking about exactly where he is while on the phone.   And not the 'old' movies where the police had to keep the perp on the line for at least 30 seconds, etc..

It took years to 'find' OBL, too.   With the same aforementioned technology you cited.

with all due respect, right back atcha:  Bullsh*t...plain and simple.

OBL wasn't the head of government for a western democracy; he was the head of a pathological terror outfit who knew full-well that he was being hunted for day and night.

Think Angela Merkel and spying on her cell phone convos.

Online DCPatriot

with all due respect, right back atcha:  Bullsh*t...plain and simple.

OBL wasn't the head of government for a western democracy; he was the head of a pathological terror outfit who knew full-well that he was being hunted for day and night.

Think Angela Merkel and spying on her cell phone convos.

Not disputing that Bibi could be 'located' virtually at anytime during the course of a day.

Saying that with Hamas publicly raining down missiles on Israel....it's much easier to claim that Hama "got lucky".

Oceander

Not disputing that Bibi could be 'located' virtually at anytime during the course of a day.

Saying that with Hamas publicly raining down missiles on Israel....it's much easier to claim that Hama "got lucky".

Puhleeze.

Online DCPatriot

Offline flowers

Offline GourmetDan

Unfortunately, there's still a lot of demand for the 'incompetence' explanation.  More palatable than thinking outside of that box.

For Bambi and the GOP...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

Offline flowers

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The Other Site aka Free Republic

I joked for a while it also stood for Terms of Service because that line was thrown out in many a zot (should have read the terms of service.. according to the terms of service.. yadda yadda)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Really? I must have missed where we were blaming it on the Mormons or a false flag with crisis actors, or a demonic UFO possession, or it was to secretly hide O's birth certificate, or it was staged to hide Michelle Obama's food program's unpopularity, or just a bunch of piling on because someone posted from a blog, or pictures of cats asking for money with the words woo hoo.