Author Topic: Which Gunslinger Are You?  (Read 1192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Which Gunslinger Are You?
« on: July 21, 2014, 12:27:12 am »
:http://www.ahctv.com/tv-shows/gunslingers/which-gunslinger-are-you.htm?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=AmericanHeroesChannel

Wyatt Earp

You are a person with many interests, and many abilities, however you sometimes stray into situations that are on morally shaky ground. Think deeply about who you want to be, about what legacy you want to leave behind. Kinda of like do you go for the mesclun quinoa salad for lunch or fish and chips?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Which Gunslinger Are You?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 01:30:00 am »
John Wesley Hardin

There’s no explaining it, trouble just seems to have a really easy time finding you. You were the kid who would be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. You’ve gradually come to accept this state of constant conflict and struggle as normal. Normal for you is crazy for others. It’s a good thing that you have a strong work ethic and and the innate skills to deal with this predicament, but wouldn’t it be nice to settle into a safer/boring lifestyle?

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 02:22:38 am »
John Wesley Hardin

There’s no explaining it, trouble just seems to have a really easy time finding you. You were the kid who would be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. You’ve gradually come to accept this state of constant conflict and struggle as normal. Normal for you is crazy for others. It’s a good thing that you have a strong work ethic and and the innate skills to deal with this predicament, but wouldn’t it be nice to settle into a safer/boring lifestyle?

I have no earthly idea how this "quiz" is scored.  Who the heck was John Wesley Hardin?

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 02:34:27 am »
Wyatt Earp also. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 02:35:05 am »
John Wesley Hardin

I have no earthly idea how this "quiz" is scored.  Who the heck was John Wesley Hardin?

A bad boy. A very bad boy. And I got the same answer.  :smokin:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 02:41:06 am »

Yes, he was known to have killed just for the heck of it.  I think he is the guy who shot and killed a guy because he was snoring.  Shot and killed a former slave on the street to try his new pistol.  Bad dude.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 02:59:00 am »

that ain't the half of it if the wiki article can be believed.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 04:10:37 am »
Which Gunslinger Are You?

Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

You thought you had your life planned out, with a respectable career following a good education, but an unexpected misfortune has you traveling along an unexpected path. As your life’s trajecetory throws roadblocks and challenges in your way you have had to adapt while discovering skills and parts of your personality that you never knew existed. Do you try to cling on to your original aspirations of normalcy or embrace the New You despite the dangers?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Heh.....at least I didn't die with my boots on.     :laugh:  (Tombstone - Val Kilmer)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 04:15:04 am »
John Wesley Hardin

John Wesley Hardin was the most prodigious killer in the Old West, credited with 42 victims, not counting Mexicans, Blacks and Indians [in his own words]. Hardin once killed the man in the room above his in a hotel for snoring too loudly. He claimed to have faked out Wild Bill with a pistol flip when Hickock tried to disarm him. Hardin was captured by the Texas Rangers in Florida, or the Deep South and sent to prison for the murder of a law man. After serving his term, Hardin became a lawyer. He also earned money shooting playing cards and autographing them. Hardin was murdered by being shot in the back. A few years back one or two of Hardin's handguns, plus some of the playing cards were sold at auction for over $300,000 dollars.

I got Hardin, too.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee