Author Topic: Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace  (Read 173 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
« on: July 20, 2014, 06:34:16 PM »
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

"Mohammed is God's apostle.  Those who follow him are harsh
 to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"  Quran 48:29

2014.07.19 (al-Farafrah, Egypt) - Twenty-one local soldiers are incinerated by an RPG attack blamed on fundamentalists.
2014.07.19 (Damboa, Nigeria) - Boko Haram return to the site of an earlier massacre and machine-gun over one-hundred more villagers before raising their black flag of Islam.
2014.07.19 (Abu Dashir, Iraq) - Nine people lose their lives to a vicious Shahid suicide bombing in a Shia neighborhood.
2014.07.18 (Damboa, Nigeria) - Religion of Peace proponents massacre over twenty villagers with automatic weapons and explosives.
2014.07.18 (Witu, Kenya) - Seven people on a bus are machine-gunned by al-Shabaab Islamists.
2014.07.17 (Homs, Syria) - Islamic State militants attack an oil field and execute nearly three hundred civilians and guards.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 06:34:48 PM by rangerrebew »
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Offline kevindavis

Re: Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 07:13:00 PM »
I'm guessing none.
"Die-hard conservatives thought that if I couldn't get everything I asked for, I should jump off the cliff with the flag flying-go down in flames. No, if I can get 70 or 80 percent of what it is I'm trying to get ... I'll take that and then continue to try to get the rest in the future."

Ronald Reagan

"We must continue to go into space for humanity.” - Dr. Stephen Hawking

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo