Author Topic: Spanish Mayor accuses Moroccan and Algerian Muslims of coming to Spain just to suck the government teat  (Read 370 times)

rangerrebew

Jul

Spanish Mayor accuses Moroccan and Algerian Muslims of coming to Spain just to suck the government teat

Javier-Maroto, the mayor of Vitoria, said on Cadena SER Vitoria that many groups of Algerian and Moroccan citizens come to Vitoria mainly “to live on social assistance without any interest in working or integrating, and that in itself is fraud.”

DMF  “The fraud in social assistance for some specific nationalities is scandalous. Even more, some nationalities live mainly on social assistance and have no interest in working and integrating,”

The mayor highlighted as another example the case of the jihadist who died in Syria while he was collecting income support in Vizcaya, and was collecting benefits for six months after his death. Maroto focused on Algeria and Morocco as “the most obvious cases” in this situation. “There are people who come because they have been told that you can live on benefits here. And to me that seems like fraud.”

“People who come from Latin America are not the same, they come to work and mainly integrate. I don’t see the same attitude in other nationalities. And I mention Algeria and Morocco because they are the most obvious cases,” he concluded. (Time to stop ALL Muslim immigration to Western countries)

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/07/20/spanish-mayor-accuses-moroccan-and-algerian-muslims-of-coming-to-spain-just-to-suck-the-government-teat/
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:28:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
[[ Spanish Mayor accuses Moroccan and Algerian Muslims of coming to Spain just to suck the government teat ]]

Well, Spain had this problem once before.

What was the solution then?

What worked then, can work again.

All that's required is the will to do what needs to be done...