Author Topic: Taxpayers Now Flying Illegals to their Destinations on Privately Chartered Jets  (Read 316 times)

rangerrebew

Taxpayers Now Flying Illegals to their Destinations on Privately Chartered Jets

July 20, 2014

Avila said, “It’s a lot bigger than just myself [me]. It’s 11 million people, It’s 11 million dreams and there’s a lot, many, many children that want to see their families again.” — Fast 4 Families, which launched November 2013 and toured the country Spring 2014

Breitbart reports this morning that, upon entering the US, people who crossed our border ILLEGALLY are loaded onto private jets and flown across the US to be reunited with family members.

Fast 4 Families thanks you very much, American taxpayer, for acceding to their demands.

There are so many things wrong with this  – but mostly, it shows how much we have lost control of our government.  One man has decided that this is the way things are going to be, and, for some inexplicable reason, too many members of Congress are allowing it to go on.

I have a friend, a single woman, “Susan”, who lost her job in human resources a while back.  She has not been able to find work in that profession, and her unemployment insurance has run out.    She is barely making ends meet with savings.  She is dipping into her 401(k) plan for daily expenses; come next year she will have to pay taxes and penalties on that.   Without a steady source of income, she will then have to dip into her 401(k) again to pay the tax bill.  It’s a Catch 22.

If I were “Susan” I would feel immensely betrayed by my government right now.

If I were a legal immigrant who did all the right things to be here — I would feel immensely betrayed by my government right now.

If I were a low wage worker, struggling to make ends meet because of suppressed wages — I would feel immensely betrayed by my government right now.

Those who were turned away by rules and regulations — so that non-citizens could use the premises to demand their ‘rights’, and who apparently were catered to   — should feel immensely betrayed by their government right now.

immigrationrally2

Every person, even those who are ‘making it’ — those who play by the rules,  those who are fortunate enough to be in a position where they aren’t necessarily struggling, but who worry about whether they will have a job tomorrow, or the next day, whether the other show is going to drop — should feel immensely betrayed by their government right now.

Friday night, border patrol members near the Rio Grande  took heavy fire from the Mexican side, forcing them to pull back from their position, according to US Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas.

“When the shooting stopped, about 40 to 50 people came out on the U.S. side and turned themselves in. So clearly the rounds were being fired to suppress every effort to stop anybody intervening with anyone or anything coming across,” Gohmert added. “We have no idea what or how many or whom came across with the other illegal immigrants.”

We are being told that illegal immigration is a result of violence in South America; we are told that those who enter are refugees with no other choices.

But they are shooting at us to cover for their crossing.

Isn’t that how warring factions advance their troops?

Refugees don’t shoot guns to claim asylum.

Do they?

http://saraforamerica.com/2014/07/20/taxpayers-now-flying-illegals-to-their-destinations-on-privately-chartered-jets/
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:14:10 pm by rangerrebew »