Author Topic: Kerry Angrily Spars With Fox’s Chris Wallace: ‘You Like To Ask Questions, But You Don’t Like To Get Answers!’  (Read 561 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/20/kerry-angrily-spars-with-foxs-chris-wallace-you-like-to-ask-questions-but-you-dont-like-to-get-answers/

Kerry Angrily Spars With Fox’s Chris Wallace: ‘You Like To Ask Questions, But You Don’t Like To Get Answers!’
10:08 AM 07/20/2014

Brendan Bordelon

After months of shutting Fox News out of his Sunday show appearances, a downed airliner in Ukraine and an ongoing Israeli invasion of Gaza compelled Secretary of State John Kerry to finally appear on “Fox News Sunday” this weekend. But that didn’t mean he had to play nice.

A frustrated Kerry relentlessly castigated Fox’s Chris Wallace for continuing to ask questions while the Secretary of State was in the middle of answering. “You like to ask questions, but you don’t like to get answers!” he charged petulantly, before refusing to address any more questions from Wallace until he had finished his original response.

The outburst came on the heels of a testy exchange over President Obama’s so-far tepid reaction the the shootdown of a Malaysian passenger jet over eastern Ukraine by Russia or Russian-backed separatists fighting in the region.

Visibly annoyed over Wallace’s continued pressing, Kerry could no longer hold in his disdain for Fox News after Wallace asked about tougher sanctions on Iran’s nuclear program.

“I know you and others don’t ever want to give the Obama administration credit for almost anything,” he charged bitterly, “but the fact is this is the first administration to get a [nuclear] rollback in ten years.”

Kerry went on for some time, finally prompting Wallace to attempt a follow-up question on whether Iran continues work on its nuclar centrifuges. That didn’t sit well with the secretary.

“No no no, Chris, you like to ask questions, but you don’t like to get answers!” Kerry exclaimed. “Let me answer! Let me answer! Let me finish my answer!”

“Chris, I don’t care how many questions you ask, I’m gonna finish my answer,” America’s top diplomat continued, prompting a wan smile from Wallace.

Kerry went on to declare everyone who had doubted the efficacy of the White House’s nuclear deal with Iran “dead wrong,” saying they had produced a marked slowdown in the Islamic theocracy’s quest to build nuclear weapons.

“We are making some progress, Chris,” he declared. “And we are not going to turn our back on that progress.”

Wallace politely hit back at the Secretary of State after he’d finally finished his answer. “Listen, the limits on time have been put on by your people,” he explained. “We’d talk to you all day, sir.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

What is up with kerrys face? Ever since he got the SoS gig his face really looks weird.

Offline olde north church

What is up with kerrys face? Ever since he got the SoS gig his face really looks weird.

Yeah, it's quite turtle-ian.

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

What, is he uglier than he used to be? :silly:

Offline speekinout

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

And it is always changing. Every time I see him he looks different than the time before. I think, that he thinks, that he still has a shot a running for President somehow. He is delusional after all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.