Author Topic: Baby Killers of Hamas  (Read 319 times)

rangerrebew

Baby Killers of Hamas
« on: July 20, 2014, 10:42:06 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Baby Killers of Hamas

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On July 17, 2014 @ 12:58 am In Daily Mailer,FrontPage | 299 Comments

Every year the kindergartens of Gaza graduate a new class of children dressed like terrorists and suicide bombers. There are child sized coffins decorated with the flags of Islamic terrorist groups and colorful balloons.

A teacher explained that, “In every year’s kindergarten graduation ceremonies we focus on the children to represent the role of struggling and resistance in the way of Allah.”

One child spoke of wanting to blow himself and kill the most Jews. The article boasted that the children were “hoping to be volunteers in the future.”

Some don’t wait that long.

Abdullah Quran was only twelve years old when he was found with a bomb in his bag, but the indoctrination of children begins much earlier. Children’s magazines and television shows encourage them to kill and die using everything from songs to costumed characters. On Pioneers of Tomorrow, the children are urged to grow up to kill Jews. “All of them?” a little girl isprompted. “Yes” is the reply.

Hamas does not just turn children into killers; it also uses them as human shields. Hamas has encouraged Gaza families to act as human shields. It was caught launching rockets near a school.

The Hamas Interior Minister had said that, “For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry… This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen.”

When a Hamas spokesman encouraged the use of human shields, he cited the case of Nizar Riyyan, a Hamas leader who deliberately surrounded himself with his own children when he knew that an attack was coming and asked other family members if they would like to die as martyrs with him.

But Hamas, like the PLO and Islamic jihad, doesn’t just use its own children as cannon fodder.

It sets out to kill Jewish children.

A Hamas terrorist attack on a Jerusalem Sbarro pizzeria filled with women and children killed seven children, including an8-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy. Many other children were wounded. A three-year-old girl was lifted up by the explosion and landed on broken glass.

“There were people – babies – thrown through the window and covered with blood,” an eyewitness described the horrifying scene.

A New Yorker described, “Wading through bodies, including the bodies of children.”

“The worst thing I saw, which I think will haunt me all my life, is a baby that was sitting in a stroller outside a shop and was dead,” another eyewitness related.“After the explosion, the baby’s mother came out of the store and started screaming hysterically.”

One of the Hamas terrorists involved in the attack described her reaction and the Muslim reaction.

“While I was on the bus and everybody was congratulating one another, they said on the radio that there had been a martyrdom attack at the Sbarro restaurant, and that three people were killed. I admit that I was a bit disappointed, because I had hoped for a larger toll. Yet when they said ‘three dead,’ I said: ‘Allah be praised.’”

“Two minutes later, they said on the radio that the number had increased to five. I wanted to hide my smile, but I just couldn’t. Allah be praised, it was great. As the number of dead kept increasing, the passengers were applauding.”

Another of the Hamas terrorists involved in the attack said, “We have to send them a message that their children are not safe.”

The father of the Hamas suicide bomber, who came from a wealthy family, explained his motive. “We have to get rid of the Jews.”

Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the religious leader of the “moderate” Muslim Brotherhood, the parent organization of Hamas and Al Qaeda, had said, “Suicide attacks represent the highest level of martyrdom, because there are no civilians in Israel.”

“We have the children bomb and these human bombs must continue until liberation.”

Sheikh Rashid Ghannouchi, of Tunisia’s equally moderate Islamist Ennahda Movement, said, “There are no civilians in Israel. The population—males, females and children—are the army reserve soldiers, and thus can be killed.”

Ennahda’s takeover of Tunisia has been described as the only “true success” of the Arab Spring.

Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the religious leader of Hamas, had said, “There are no civilians in Israel, they are all military, all occupiers.”

Ismail Abu Shanab, one of the founders of Hamas, often described by the media as the most moderate Hamas leader, echoed the old monster, “There are no civilians in Israel.”

Article Seven of the Hamas Charter had already made it clear that the climax of its religious war would come with the complete extermination of all Jews.

That meant, as Rachid Ghannouchi had said, the extermination of men, women… and children.

Hamas uses its own children as human shields and cannon fodder. And it seeks to kill as many Jewish children as possible.

When Israelis accidentally kill Muslim children during a war, the country is traumatized. When Muslims kill Jewish children, they celebrate, like the passengers who applauded every time they heard another report of murdered Jewish children come in over the radio.

The Sbarro attack continues to be celebrated and commemorated by Hamas because the murder of children embodies its Islamic religious values.

Shaykh Ibn Uthaymins, one of the leading Islamic religious figures in Saudi Arabia, explained why women and children should be killed. “What is apparent is that it is allowed for us to kill their women and children, even if that were to cause us to miss taking them as wealth (slaves), due to its breaking the hearts of the enemy.”

“I f we don’t kill them, this is a humiliation for us,” the Islamic cleric added.“The honor of the Muslims is more important than wealth.”

This fatwa was quoted by Anwar Al-Awlaki, the leading propagandist of Al Qaeda.

For Hamas, as for Al Qaeda and BokoHaram and countless other Islamic terrorist groups, dead children are a source of pride. They fill their own children up with a culture of death and they celebrate when the children of non-Muslims are murdered by their children.

A death cult rules over Gaza. It wants the death of children on both sides and it is responsible for the deaths of children on both sides.

Freedom Center pamphlets now available on Kindle: Click here.

Subscribe to Frontpage’s TV show, The Glazov Gang, and LIKE it on Facebook.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/baby-killers-of-hamas/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Baby Killers of Hamas
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 11:46:04 am »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink