Author Topic: Palin: 'I don't need lectures from Eric Holder'  (Read 246 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Palin: 'I don't need lectures from Eric Holder'
« on: July 19, 2014, 11:26:25 pm »
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/212770-palin-i-dont-need-lectures-from-eric-holder

Palin: 'I don't need lectures from Eric Holder'

By Jesse Byrnes - 07/19/14 05:06 PM EDT

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin hit back at Attorney General Eric Holder on Saturday for criticizing her call to impeach President Obama over the border crisis.

“I don't need lectures from Eric Holder, a guy – get this – so incompetent that he denied voter fraud existed even after someone claimed that they were Eric Holder and they got his ballot and they voted in D.C.,” Palin said at the Western Conservative Summit in Denver.

Palin was referring to an April 2012 video by a conservative activist that showed a man entering a Washington, D.C., polling center and requesting Holder's ballot, offering up the official's mailing address. The video did not actually show a ballot being cast in Holder's name.

Earlier this month the former Republican vice presidential candidate called for the president's impeachment for his handling of illegal immigration. “This unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say ‘no mas,’” Palin wrote on the Breitbart website.

Holder said in an interview aired Sunday on ABC's “This Week” that Palin “wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate” and “an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

“Oh dear, Eric. Not many cabinet members in U.S. history have been held in contempt of Congress, but he still wants to weigh in,” Palin said.

Palin pushed back on Holder's claim that race might still be a major factor in America, calling it a “disgusting, false charge.”

“Try to get it,” Palin said. “Illegal immigration hurts all Americans – all races and backgrounds.”

“The gangbangers and the terrorists – they will be mixed in there – and we're offering to take care of them,” Palin said. “I think it's insane.”

She reiterated Saturday that the president be impeached. “There's no other recourse,” she said.

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) is bringing legislation to the House floor authorizing a lawsuit against Obama for not enforcing parts of the Affordable Care Act.

The summit, in its fifth year, attracts many conservatives. Speakers this year included Dr. Ben Carson, Gov. Bobby Jindal (La.) and Sens. Ted Cruz (Texas) and Mike Lee (Utah). Watch the video of Palin here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34