Author Topic: Zogby Report Card: Pollster urges public to let Obama 'do his job,' avoid 'potshots'  (Read 657 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://washingtonexaminer.com/zogby-report-card-pollster-urges-public-to-let-obama-do-his-job/article/2550758

Zogby Report Card: Pollster urges public to let Obama 'do his job,' avoid 'potshots'
BY PAUL BEDARD | JULY 19, 2014 | 5:00 AM

Pollster John Zogby reports in our weekly White House report card that despite President Obama's political troubles, in a time of world crisis, now is not the time to take pot shots.

"This week's grade is based on a combination of factors. The downing of a Malaysian passenger plane over Ukraine is something bound to weaken Russian President Vladimir Putin, which has significant global and regional implications. This could embolden this seasoned chess player and bully to compensate for this tragedy by playing a more effective role in helping to resolve the Syrian crisis and Iranian nuclear situation.

"Events may play into President Obama's hands. Meanwhile, the public is not sympathetic toward the Mexican border crisis and wants little to do with the children who have entered the U.S. illegally.

"At the same time, with still another international crisis unfolding as Israel launches a new ground invasion against Hamas in Gaza, this is not the time to be taking pot shots against the leader of the United States of America. Time to cool it and let him do his job."

Grade: C-

Zogby is the senior analyst for Zogby Analytics and author (with Joan Snyder Kuhl) of "The First Globals: Understanding, Managing, and Unleashing our Millennial Generation."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Time to cool it and let him do his job

What a crock of sh$t...I remember when they used to *cool it and let Bush do his job*........../s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

What a crock of sh$t...I remember when they used to *cool it and let Bush do his job*........../s

I do love it when your usually well hidden claws come out.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline collins

Yep, this is just Zogby trying to provide cover for his messiah again. He's been in the tank since day one.

Offline katzenjammer

Screw you, Zogby!

Offline raml

He was absent without honor. No way does he deserve a C- not even an F will do.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
raml wrote above:
[[ He was absent without honor. No way does he deserve a C- not even an F will do... ]]

How 'bout "T" ....?

For.... "traitor".

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Zogby can KMA.

Now is the time to double down on this poser in the White House.

BTW....Am so impressed with how Sarah Palin is taking it to Eric Holder after his repetitive charges of racism.  He sees racism everywhere, except in the mirror.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I wanted to post a comment, but I couldn't have said it better than you did.
 :beer: