Author Topic: Islamic State kills 270 in Syrian gas field 'massacre'  (Read 570 times)

Offline flowers

Islamic State kills 270 in Syrian gas field 'massacre'
« on: July 19, 2014, 03:22:29 pm »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10977704/Islamic-State-kills-270-in-Syrian-gas-field-massacre.html

Jihadists have killed 270 Syrian regime fighters, civilian security guards and employees since seizing a gas field in Homs province, a monitoring group said Friday.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights described Thursday's takeover of the Shaar field as "the biggest" anti-regime operation by the Islamic State (IS) since it emerged in the Syrian conflict last year.

The watchdog, updating an earlier toll of 115, said it had documented "the death of 270 people killed in the fighting or executed" since Thursday.

"A large majority of the men killed were executed at gunpoint after being taken prisoner following the takeover of the camp," said Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman.

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Islamic State kills 270 in Syrian gas field 'massacre'
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 03:28:24 pm »
Mankind is so brutal, so fearsome.  I gotta go out and get a COEXIST number sticker for my car.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 03:35:45 pm »
Mankind is so brutal, so fearsome.  I gotta go out and get a COEXIST number sticker for my car.

we are.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 03:42:52 pm »
Stickers are sooooo 5 years ago.

The only way to effect change, the only way to get anything actually done in this era, is by unleashing the dreaded "hashtag". They recoil from the hashtag like a vampire looking at a cross.

Hashtag is the only way to motivate brutal, ruthless, dictators and terrorists in the modern age.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 05:25:52 pm »
There is a reason in why I want to get off this planet.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/