Author Topic: 'I heard a roar and a body landed in my kitchen': MH17 witnesses describe in horrifying detail how a cloud of debris and bodies rained down on their homes after jetliner was blown out the sky  (Read 525 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697538/Shocking-new-accounts-carnage-MH17-crash-site-emerged-today.html?ito=social-facebook

'I heard a roar and a body landed in my kitchen': MH17 witnesses describe in horrifying detail how a cloud of debris and bodies rained down on their homes after jetliner was blown out the sky
The Malaysian Airlines flight, a Boeing 777, was brought down by a missile strike over eastern Ukraine on Thursday
Eyewitnesses have described the shocking scenes at the crash sites, with many passengers stripped bare
Belongings litter the fields where the plane came down and include children's books, cards and vinyl records
The aircraft was brought down en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur with the loss of all 298 people on board
By TED THORNHILL and WILL STEWART
PUBLISHED: 11:18 EST, 18 July 2014 | UPDATED: 20:39 EST, 18 July 2014

Residents of a small Ukrainian village on the Russian border described in graphic detail the moment Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 fell out of the sky Thursday, raining down personal belongings and naked bodies on nearby homes and fields.

One retiree told how a corpse smashed through the roof of her house.

'There was a howling noise and everything started to rattle. Then objects started falling out of the sky,' said Irina Tipunova, 65. 'And then I heard a roar and she landed in the kitchen.'

The Malaysian Airlines flight, a Boeing 777, was brought down over eastern Ukraine on Thursday as it flew from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, with the loss of everyone on board.

Makeshift white flags have been placed to mark where bodies lay in corn fields and among the debris.

Disturbing: Dead bodies were found mixed in with debris, with some corpses having remained almost intact. Ukraine has appealed for respect for the 298 dead

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697538/Shocking-new-accounts-carnage-MH17-crash-site-emerged-today.html#ixzz37sJVj6Wp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34