Author Topic: Muslim Terrorists (and Obama) Use (and abuse) Children to Make a Point  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

By Stephen Bowers   / 18 July 2014   / 0 Comments   

Unless you were born, like me, just after the Civil War, you may not remember this stuff. It was before anybody in America (and don't worry about anyplace else...America is the only place that really matters...except Heaven) ever heard of Saddam Hussein (already I've forgotten how to spell his stupid name ...and trust me...looking up the correct spelling of this sort of stuff isn't worth the effort), or anyone else named Hussein, there was a war between Iran and Iraq. I remember wishing both sides every success. That thought was original with me...not Henry Kissinger. He got it from me, I'm sure. (Ahhhh...Kissinger. Remember him? Everyone thought he was an odd fellow. Some kooky types thought he was the Anti-Christ. But today he serves as a stark reminder of a time when adult professionals were running the government. Sigh.)

The cruelty and self serving nature of those two enemy regimes was illustrated by their use of children walking in front of their soldiers to clear minefields. It wasn't that kids were good at finding and disarming mines, because they weren't. They were good at walking as a group and detonating the anti-personnel land mines concealed in the sand by unwittingly stepping on them. Simple. The more humane commanders reportedly used goats for the same purpose...until they ran out of goats. The troops had BBQ goat every night. It's great if done right. Unless it was your girlfriend.  "Girlfriend" references are crude in this context, I know. I apologize to those with strong sensibilities to such things, but it is pretty standard stuff amongst these thugs. Sort of like child brides and infant female genital mutilation or slavery or beheadings for burning the breakfast toast. We must take into account that things are different in that part of the world. But geography isn't the reason. Nearly everything and place mentioned in the Old Testament took place in Iraq. So it isn't geography that explains such atrocities. Those horrors are caused by something else.

In any event, it seems interesting that few have commented on the similarity between the child minesweepers and Obama's cynical use of children to make a point...or ...import future Freebie Nation voters...or...break the national treasury ...or break our hearts.  His planning and payment for the Rio Grande gambit started long ago. He and his administrative flunkies care nothing for helpless (excluding the gang members and terrorists among the innocents) children doing his bidding along the border.  Obama's policies and ideology are paramount and trump any other considerations.

Obama is no different than the mullahs who ran/run Iran or the creeps who ran Iraq. Nor the jerks currently taking over Iraq because of Obama's malfeasance and betrayal.

I wouldn't let him babysit my kids.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7406/muslim-terrorists-obama-use-abuse-children-make-point/#04bGGuP6OqWw0V0i.99