Author Topic: POTUS who mocked photo ops - gets in another photo op  (Read 758 times)

rangerrebew

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:58:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Online mountaineer

Re: POTUS who mocked photo ops - gets in another photo op
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 01:18:17 pm »
More on his visit to the Charcoal Pit in Delaware, from White House Dossier:
Not a Care in the World
by Keith Koffler on July 17, 2014, 1:55 pm

President Obama is traveling in Delaware, where he’s giving speeches.

From the press pool report:
At approximately  12:50 pm, the motorcade stopped at the Charcoal Pit, a popular, established restaurant just north of Wilmington, Del. Known for its burgers and sundaes. Obama shook hands and mingled with many of the diners, stopping at one point to pick up seven-month old Jaidyn Oates, and pose for a photo.

He invoked Vice President  Biden’s name a few names, noting to some diners, “Me and Joe, we share shakes all the time,” and to others, “Biden told me the burgers are pretty good.”

Just before hugging another young girl, whose mother lifted her across the booth to hug the president, Obama asked, “Do you give good hugs?”

At 1:01 pm Obama declared, “I’m starving!” He sat down to eat with Tanei Benjamin, who wrote the president  a year ago. The president ordered a 4-ounce “Pit special,”  which is burger with fries. He asked for it to be done medium well, and to have lettuce and tomato. He also asked for a  water with lemon.

Fortunately, nothing significant is going on in the world today.

The president now moves on to New York City for two fundraisers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

Re: POTUS who mocked photo ops - gets in another photo op
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 01:23:30 pm »
Eh, Clintoon was the same way.

He would accuse his opponents of the very things he was doing.

It diverted attention from him and onto them.

Squirrel!!!

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan