Author Topic: Richardson: Opposition to Illegals 'Nativist' Tea Party Trying to Keep 'America Pure'  (Read 492 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/07/16/Richardson-Opposition-To-Illegals-Nativist-Tea-Party-Trying-To-Keep-America-Pure

on Breitbart TV 16 Jul 2014

Wednesday on MSNBC's "Now with Alex Wagner," the former Gov. Bill Richardson (D-NM) said as a governor from a border state, he had to deal with "all this right-wing fear mongering" about "everything from diseases to terrorism" on illegal immigration.

Richardson accused "the Tea Party and some of the strongest elements out there that don't want to see comprehensive immigration reform, period" of being "nativists" that want to keep "America pure."

He went on to blame Republicans for the ten of thousands of children suffering in overcrowded holding facilities and said, "They exploited a situation that today is exacerbated by the 50,000 children in the United States and no one's doing anything."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:14:58 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

You're right, Bill. You caught me just as I was adjusting my white hood. 

Moron.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Relic

They get away with saying garbage like this because the media, and their base, (redundant?), wholeheartedly agree with them. And giving this stuff air time raises questions in the minds of LIVs and moderates.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
MSNBS is the only place that gives a useful idiot like Bill a forum from which to spout this BS.

I don't see him down there washing lice out of the hair of the cheeldren, or opening up his home to as many refugees he can pack in there.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
[[ Richardson: Opposition to Illegals 'Nativist' Tea Party Trying to Keep 'America Pure' ]]

OK, I'm going to come right out and ask:
What's wrong with that?

Just opened the dictionary on my Mac, and typed in "conserve":
=====
conserve
verb |kənˈsərv| [ with obj. ]
protect (something, esp. an environmentally or culturally important place or thing) from harm or destruction
=====

Again I will ask:
What's wrong with trying to protect the American culture that was almost exclusively the product of Euro-Americans against being overwhelmed by other cultures that care little for our economic and cultural values?

I have absolutely no problem with that.
Richardson -- like it or not -- is correct in his assessment.
So what?

Offline musiclady

Yeah, Bill.  Us Tea Party types just made up the stuff about scabies and TB cause we have such creative minds.

Oh...........but if "no one" is doing anything about this, doesn't that include your Messianic leader in the WH??   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
For fifty years the Left has been screaming that White people are not native.

Now, when it suits their purpose, White people are 'Nativist'. Does that mean we love American Indians? I wish the Left could get their terms straight.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. It really is. These people are retarded. And, I say that with apologies to unintentionally mentally handicapped.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

I am a native American. I was born here (in Pittsburgh, to be precise). Perhaps Mr. Richardson can explain to me what's wrong with that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org