Author Topic: 5-Year-old Afghan Boy Dies After Being Gang-Raped by Muslim Youth  (Read 2922 times)

rangerrebew

5-Year-old Afghan Boy Dies After Being Gang-Raped by Muslim Youth

Posted by sharia unveiled on July 17, 2014

Posted in: Uncategorized. Tagged: 5-Year-old, Afghanistan, Islam, islamic, Jihad, Koran, Muhammad, muslim, Qur'an, raped, Sharia Law, terrorism. 2 Comments

by, Frances Martel | Breitbart | Afghanistan Times | h/t Rebecca Lynn

A five-year-old child in the Afghan city of Herat died this week after being the victim of a gang rape, from which he sustained fatal injuries. The incident has triggered another wave of outrage in the nation, which has struggled for centuries against cultural norms promoting rape.

According to the Afghanistan Times, the boy, who was not named by police, was raped by two other boys in succession. The two boys, neighbors of the victim, raped the five-year-old repeatedly until they became aware that the boy’s life was in danger. According to Herat Police spokesman Abdul Rauf Ahmadi, “When the accusers came to know that [the] life of the child was in danger after [the] sexual assault then the two assaulters tried to shift the victim to [the] hospital. However, he lost his life on the way as result of serious injuries.”

The boys have been arrested following the incident, though given the nature of rape law in Afghanistan, convicting rapists is a difficult matter. The Afghanistan Times notes, for example, that doctors are already claiming the rape was not the cause of death. One doctor, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the boy appeared to have been choked in addition to being raped: “Therefore, we are sure that the boy did not die because of injuries but of choking.”

Spanish newspaper ABC reports that the family of the victim will face an uphill battle in court. When child rape victims live, they are often exposed to the possibility of being considered criminals for engaging in sexual activity before wedlock. Children, they note, who are victims of such are also often treated as immoral for their involuntary participation in the rape.

A similar incident in 2013, in which a group rape resulted in the death of a 12-year-old boy,led to protests of up to 300 Afghans demanding justice for the boy–a turning point in cultural reactions to rape.

In addition to the legal situation surrounding child rape, much of Afghan culture is plagued by the persistence of the rape of children. One institution that persists in this realm is the practice of “bacha baazi,” in which older men take on pre-pubescent male lovers. The U.S. State Department called this practice a “widespread, culturally sanctioned form of male rape.” Girls are not excluded from rape practices, either, however, and rape continues to occur as families remain silent to prevent the shame that comes with being forced into sexual activity from publicly consuming the family.

source: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/15/Five-Year-Old-Boy-Dies-After-Brutal-Gang-Rape-in-Afghanistan

http://www.afghanistantimes.af/news_details.php?id=8140
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:28:12 am by rangerrebew »

Online mountaineer

Re: 5-Year-old Afghan Boy Dies After Being Gang-Raped by Muslim Youth
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 02:00:42 pm »
No mention of homosexuality in the story.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 02:10:21 pm »
In addition to the legal situation surrounding child rape, much of Afghan culture is plagued by the persistence of the rape of children

The boys learned to do this in the Madrassas.

They probably wouldn't know what to do if the victim were a female.     
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 03:05:33 pm »
Our 13+ years of nation building didn't work.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 03:50:47 pm »
This is a cultural thing that is associated with Islam.  Now, are we to believe that this is only happening among "Radical" Islamist Extremists as they keep telling us that the terrorism is?  Or is this something that is common outside of the terrorist segment of Islam? 

I don't like to condemn someone's religion, but if this is a common thing in places where Islam is predominant - then, I think Muslims all over the world - those moderate Muslims that I keep hearing about, that don't condone the actions of the "Radical" Muslims  - THOSE Muslims that just want to be civilized productive citizens like the rest of us - it is past time that these moderates stand the hell up and say, "No more!!!"

I know there are groups of them that are trying to do so, but they are drowned out by the silence of the complacence of the masses.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 04:56:42 pm »
Remember earlier in the week when there was an article who Australian and British judges saw pedophilia as just a form of homosexuality?  Countries have to pass laws that make pedophilia, child marriage, and rape legal so as not to "offend" muslims.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 05:17:54 pm »
Remember earlier in the week when there was an article who Australian and British judges saw pedophilia as just a form of homosexuality?  Countries have to pass laws that make pedophilia, child marriage, and rape legal so as not to "offend" muslims.

You're right rangerrebew - courts all over the world are having to do hand-stands to keep the Muslims in their country from rioting and complaining about discrimination - even if it means averting their eyes to child abuse and rape! 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 05:36:07 pm »
You're right rangerrebew - courts all over the world are having to do hand-stands to keep the Muslims in their country from rioting and complaining about discrimination - even if it means averting their eyes to child abuse and rape!

Not to mention giving up their liberty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 01:29:10 am »
truth_seeker wrote above:
[[ Our 13+ years of nation building didn't work. ]]

That's because our [traditional] concept of "nation building" CAN'T "work" in dar al-islam.
It was a waste of time to think that it could.

Other options must be pursued, if necessary.

It has not yet been necessary to use them.

But someday, it will be.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2014, 12:56:23 pm »
Our 13+ years of nation building didn't work.
Spent time last evening with a retired US Army brigadier general who disagreed greatly with our staying in Afghanistan for years (he was there). We should have gone in, killed a bunch of bad guys and gotten out, he said. No nation building.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2014, 01:14:31 pm »
Spent time last evening with a retired US Army brigadier general who disagreed greatly with our staying in Afghanistan for years (he was there). We should have gone in, killed a bunch of bad guys and gotten out, he said. No nation building.

This "nation building" bullshit is nothing more than Christianity by other means.  Like the missionary who doesn't get it until he's standing in the pot of boiling water.  Convert or die, then the bullet to head.  No worries about going back to those "pagan ways".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2014, 05:50:27 pm »
This "nation building" bullshit is nothing more than Christianity by other means.  Like the missionary who doesn't get it until he's standing in the pot of boiling water.  Convert or die, then the bullet to head.  No worries about going back to those "pagan ways".

Sorry, but have you ever met a missionary?

They are some of the most loving, caring people on earth.  NONE of them do this kind of thing.

(Unless, of course, they're radical Islamists).

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2014, 09:36:38 pm »
Sorry, but have you ever met a missionary?

They are some of the most loving, caring people on earth.  NONE of them do this kind of thing.

(Unless, of course, they're radical Islamists).

No, I haven't been a missionary.  But then again, I haven't been an aircraft carrier either.  In the "secular" world, the one that most of us live in, there is a cartoon (a series of lines and colors to illustrate a humorous idea) meme where missionaries or explorers are being boiled in a pot as tribesmen are standing around holding spears.  There is usually a sentence or two related to that humorous idea.
I would attach one or two to this but there seems to be some sort of embargo on the funny ones and only corporate related drivel posters are available and are unfunny stock.  In the event of finding an example or two, I will make it a priority to post one here.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2014, 10:06:30 pm »
She didn't ask whether you'd been a missionary, only whether you'd ever met one. The rest of your comment is equally nonsensical. Your animus is puzzling.

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2014, 10:21:43 pm »
She didn't ask whether you'd been a missionary, only whether you'd ever met one. The rest of your comment is equally nonsensical. Your animus is puzzling.

In that case, yes, I've met many missionaries coming to my door and actual people who were missionaries to people in America and around the globe.  Pleasant enough people, now I send them off with a bottle of water or YooHoo and a packet of cookies, if they choose.  Prior, I would invite them in for spirited theological discussion.  I found most, well 100% of them to be stubborn, narrow-minded and unquestioning as Communists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 10:24:40 pm »
No it is not Christianity. It stems from our success following WWII, to allow West Germany and Japan become modern, prosperous, peaceful democracies.

Arab muslims are not Germans, Italians or Japanese; e.g.. intellectually curious pursuers of a better standard of living, etc.

Islam and primitive tribalism compound to relegate the muslim society to a dismal outlook, in most places.

IOW nation building works, when you have good building materials. We learned the difference.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 11:11:45 pm »
In that case, yes, I've met many missionaries coming to my door and actual people who were missionaries to people in America and around the globe.  Pleasant enough people, now I send them off with a bottle of water or YooHoo and a packet of cookies, if they choose.  Prior, I would invite them in for spirited theological discussion.  I found most, well 100% of them to be stubborn, narrow-minded and unquestioning as Communists.

But I'm guessing NONE would shoot you in the head if you don't become a Jehovah's Witness or a Mormon.  (They're the ones who come to your door).

Would they now?   ^-^

Offline musiclady

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 11:14:56 pm »
No it is not Christianity. It stems from our success following WWII, to allow West Germany and Japan become modern, prosperous, peaceful democracies.

Arab muslims are not Germans, Italians or Japanese; e.g.. intellectually curious pursuers of a better standard of living, etc.

Islam and primitive tribalism compound to relegate the muslim society to a dismal outlook, in most places.

IOW nation building works, when you have good building materials. We learned the difference.

Did we know that about Japan before, during, or after WWII?  Did we know they would become modern and prosperous as we wished, considering the barbarity of their past?

Just making the point to say that Iraq has always had the potential to become more than an Islamist state (my opinion).

Afghanistan is an entirely different story, which is why, I would guess, we didn't really make that great an effort to transform them as we did in Iraq.

(Also mentioning that Iraq was moving in the right direction before Obama blew it).

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 11:24:50 pm »
Just making the point to say that Iraq has always had the potential to become more than an Islamist state (my opinion

Iraqis might have words with you about that!  :laugh:

After all, that is pretty much where civilization started.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 11:47:12 pm »
But I'm guessing NONE would shoot you in the head if you don't become a Jehovah's Witness or a Mormon.  (They're the ones who come to your door).

Would they now?   ^-^

Actually, I don't know that.  There have been many killers from many backgrounds.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2014, 12:15:47 am »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2014, 03:06:39 am »
Iraqis might have words with you about that!  :laugh:

After all, that is pretty much where civilization started.

My point.

No reason to think they couldn't have become more than a war zone.  IMO, it wasn't foolish to "nation build" there.

But of course, no one's asking me.   :dx1:

Oceander

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 03:11:50 am »

He's 110% correct on that point.  That is what military forces are for, not for "nation building" of the left-wing or the right-wing variety.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:12:25 am by Oceander »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 12:55:17 pm »
He's 110% correct on that point.  That is what military forces are for, not for "nation building" of the left-wing or the right-wing variety.

Curious............... what, in your view, is the difference between trying to stabilize Iraq after we took out Saddam, and trying to stabilize Japan after we destroyed their entire government/leadership/country?

I'm completely in agreement about Afghanistan (they're historically hopeless), but I don't see how stabilizing Iraq could be called either "left wing" or "right wing."

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 01:07:25 pm »
Military are not cops.

The mindset is different, the training is different and a good soldier makes a shitty cop and vice versa. Nation building needs cops, not soldiers. Not that I think nation building is a viable operation even at the best of times. Even Japan, which has been mentioned a few times in thread, got totally screwed up by the occupation.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink