Author Topic: Wainwright backs off initial comment, says he didn't 'groove' Jeter's pitches  (Read 348 times)

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online DCPatriot

Wouldn't it be something if St. Louis reaches the World Series and loses GAME 7 in the bottom of the 9th?

The winner of the All-Star Game gets home field advantage.....playing 4 of 7 in the American League park....due to a 5-3 win.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
Wainwright probably had to, lest he get himself banned from baseball. Others have been banned for less.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Online DCPatriot

Wainwright probably had to, lest he get himself banned from baseball. Others have been banned for less.

Had to....what?  Groove pitches?

That's nonsense.   :whistle:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
Had to....what?  Groove pitches?

That's nonsense.   :whistle:
No, had to walk back his comments. (Sorry for the ambiguity.)
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf