Author Topic: BIG UPDATE— Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/big-update-baptist-child-and-family-services-withdraws-bid-for-palm-aire-resort-video/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

BIG UPDATE— Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 3:58 PM

BIG UPDATE— Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort

As reported earlier today by Kristinn Taylor…

The Obama administration has awarded a $50 million contract to a charitable group to buy a Texas resort hotel and transform it in to a 600 bed facility for juvenile illegal aliens.

The beautiful Palm Aire resort and hotel has an indoor Olympic sized pool and an outdoor pool.  Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the simply decorated guest rooms.

The Palm Aire Hotel and Suites is set to be sold to Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) operating under a federal contract, pending local government approval, according to reports from Weslaco, Texas where the hotel is located. Weslaco is a few miles north of the Rio Grande in Hidalgo County.

The resort hotel for illegal alien children is reportedly the ‘first in the nation’.

Now this…
Due to backlash the charity received after the story was posted on The Drudge Report, Baptist Child and Family Services withdrew it’s bid for the Palm Aire Resort.

The charity said it was disappointed and that the resort would have been perfect for the illegal alien children.

Via Your World:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjtI3HQ1gH8
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Let's hear it for backlashes!   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Let's hear it for backlashes!   :smokin:

We The People have got to keep the pressure on.  They count on us being like their stupid sheeple followers.  But we're not. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
We The People have got to keep the pressure on.  They count on us being like their stupid sheeple followers.  But we're not.

We really need to know just who these people are.  How did they get their hands on that kind of geech??  They are supposedly contracting with the Gubment, and it sounds like they may have been trying to leverage a Federal contract in order to buy that resort.

This really stinks now.  We are well into very well defined Federal Contract law here, and I really hope someone in authority looks into this quickly and finds out just what the hell is going on.

ACORN never really went away.  When the heat finally came down, they simply melted away, changed names, and picked right up where they left off, only with more discretion about who they talked to.  This sounds suspiciously like that kind of operation to me, and I gotta wonder exactly who is behind this group, and how they became so well connected with HHS, the Border Patrol, and the Obama Administration. 

These are the same people whose employees in Oklahoma turned away the local Congressman.