Author Topic: Pentagon expands training of Mexican military  (Read 541 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
Pentagon expands training of Mexican military
« on: July 16, 2014, 02:26:30 PM »
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 02:27:26 PM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline PzLdr

Re: Pentagon expands training of Mexican military
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 02:45:29 PM »
Why?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 02:48:31 PM »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 02:58:20 PM »
A border has two sides.

As we used to say at trial when I was a prosecutor, "Objection. Assuming a fact not in evidence". In this case you're assuming they will guard their border and prevent this tsunami from engulfing us. I don't think so.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 03:06:37 PM »
As we used to say at trial when I was a prosecutor, "Objection. Assuming a fact not in evidence". In this case you're assuming they will guard their border and prevent this tsunami from engulfing us. I don't think so.

Exactly!  So far, the only think I have seen any Mexican authority do is expedite the transit time through Mexico to the US Border.  Mexico treats the illegal immigration on their Southern Border by making it the problem of the Gringos.

What really bothers me is how open the gangs and other groups have been about their keen desire to seize the Southwest US and turn it into a new Aztlan, which is what they call the former Aztec Empire.  These people have been taught that the Gringos threw their ancestors off of their land, and they seriously mean to take it back.  The Obama Regime is colluding with our enemies to help them import their invaders.  The children are a ruse and a cover for what is really going on. 

At the rate they are coming across the border, the National Guard would have their hands full shutting this nonsense down.  It would take a massive mobilization of thousands of US troops to secure the Southern Border, but Obama is more interested in turning the military into Meals on Wheels to help these people!

It is times like this when I am glad I have the Columbia River and Oregon between me and California.  At least we can dynamite the bridges if we have to, and keep them South of the River.......

:smokin:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 03:07:09 PM »

Evidence at present suggests not.

However - return to sender. Send every single one caught to Mexico City. See how fast they clamp down on the border when it hurts their own back yard.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 03:58:34 PM »
Money from America is a significant part of Mexico's income, both from workers, from the drug industry and from trade.

Therefore the US could incentivize fighting things we want and don't want.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »
How many members of the American Armed Forces were cut to be able to pay for this?
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf