Author Topic: Israel warns 100,000 Gaza civilians to evacuate as strikes intensify  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Knock, knock....

Who's there??

BOOM

:beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You sure you ain't one of the insane lot who knock on the roof?  :beer:

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
You sure you ain't one of the insane lot who knock on the roof?  :beer:

You have no idea....

When I was a teen, I ran with about 8 others and we used to play a game called "tap tap" on neighbors we didn't like....it involved raiding a local farmer's truck garden for hard green tomatoes and small green cantelopes.  When everyone had an arm full of ammunition, we headed to the target, and on the count of three, we threw everything we had at the roof, as fast as we could on high arcing shots.  When 50 rounds all hit the roof inside of three or four seconds, all hell usually broke loose and we ran as fast as we could.  My brother got a load of rocksalt in the ass one night playing that game....

We all had large scorecards on our bedroom doors to keep track of snowball strikes.  We could do a number on someone's car in a very short time.....extra points of course if you got chased......

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Israel warns 100,000 Gaza civilians to evacuate as strikes intensify

Two thoughts jump out at me:  1:  Evacuate to where?  Evacuate how?  and 2:  any mention of a Palestinian right of return to their homes and/or neighborhood?     :pondering:

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Carling

You have no idea....

When I was a teen, I ran with about 8 others and we used to play a game called "tap tap" on neighbors we didn't like....it involved raiding a local farmer's truck garden for hard green tomatoes and small green cantelopes.  When everyone had an arm full of ammunition, we headed to the target, and on the count of three, we threw everything we had at the roof, as fast as we could on high arcing shots.  When 50 rounds all hit the roof inside of three or four seconds, all hell usually broke loose and we ran as fast as we could.  My brother got a load of rocksalt in the ass one night playing that game....

We all had large scorecards on our bedroom doors to keep track of snowball strikes.  We could do a number on someone's car in a very short time.....extra points of course if you got chased......

I don't find vandalism to be very funny.  I remember throwing a crabapple at a car, and the guy caught me.  It dinged his car, and my parents made me pay for the paint.  I never threw objects at cars again. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf