Author Topic: Feds to pay for $50 million resort for illegal alien teens By Thomas Lifson  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://americanthinker.com/assets/3rd_party/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/07/feds_to_pay_for_50_million_resort_for_illegal_alien_teens.html

July 16, 2014
Feds to pay for $50 million resort for illegal alien teens
By Thomas Lifson

Do you wish you were able to afford to go to a resort with pool, sauna, tennis courts, exercise room, sauna, steam room, racketball courts, and all the trimmings? Too bad you aren’t an illegal alien teenager, maybe a member of MS 13. Because your tax dollars (pay up, sucker!) are going to pay for a $50 million magnet resort for them. Kristinn Taylor writes at Gateway Pundit:

The Obama administration has awarded a $50 million contract to a charitable group to buy a Texas resort hotel and transform it in to a 600 bed facility for juvenile illegal aliens.

The beautiful Palm Aire resort and hotel has an indoor Olympic sized pool and an outdoor pool.  Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the simply decorated guest rooms.

The Palm Aire Hotel and Suites is set to be sold to Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) operating under a federal contract, pending local government approval, according to reports from Weslaco, Texas where the hotel is located. Weslaco is a few miles north of the Rio Grande in Hidalgo County.

The resort hotel for illegal alien children is reportedly the ‘first in the nation’.

The pictures of the facilities for our new guests are stunning:

The resort will be ready for guests on October 1, just in time for the peak season as the weather turns cool up north, and the warm climate of South Texas sounds really good. Too bad for you, if you’d like a little R&R. You get to pay for it, but you don’t get to go.

Oh, and those Baptist Child and Family Services folks are going to be doing well as they are “doing good.”

BCFS plans to employ 650 people at the Palm Aire Hotel and Suites, which would mean slightly over one worker per illegal alien child. According to the BCSF Website, the charity’s jobs pay from $10 to $45 per hour.

I have seen luxury resorts boast of having one staff member for every two guests. They have got nothing to crow about compared to this.

How many more "migrants" will be attracted when they see pictures of this?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'd bet anything that this "Baptist Child & Family Services" is a branch of the Obama Family Tree, like Acorn, SEIU, etc - an organization whose purpose is to funnel money to cronies, cohort and creeps.

This is an outrage, I feel like I'm standing out in the front yard, helplessly watching my house burn down to the ground.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

I'd bet anything that this "Baptist Child & Family Services" is a branch of the Obama Family Tree, like Acorn, SEIU, etc - an organization whose purpose is to funnel money to cronies, cohort and creeps.

This is an outrage, I feel like I'm standing out in the front yard, helplessly watching my house burn down to the ground.

I agree, if you remember this "Baptist Child & Family Services" is the same group that is providing the "brown shirts" guards that have been terrorizing the doctors and other workers to keep their mouths shut about what they are seeing in these camps.  This organization certainly needs a bit of scrutiny (and my initial guess is that they have nothing to do with any mainstream Baptist denomination).

(Not so) funny note too, I was just using that same analogy as you were just last evening in talking about all of this stuff... 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Interesting moral, religious and political questions arise.

Does America, which many justifiably claim is largely a "Christian" nation, come to the aid of, or punish these minor children?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

I can bet that the place will be full of gang graffiti and the place will be trashed.

Offline musiclady

It's no longer just a feeling.

It's actually happening.  Our house really is burning.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

yah....who the hell are these people, and just where are they getting the authority to operate on this level with the Feds in so many different locations??

Bet me this is a minority owned business entity.

Bet me again that they got no scrutiny from IRS on any of their paperwork.

Something smells about this group.  We don't know anything about them and they are being far too cooperative on a very large scale for my comfort.....