Author Topic: Attorney for the Pakistani Muslim in New York who killed his wife for not giving him goat says, “Prison life for him will be very hard without any goat.” Awwwww……  (Read 292 times)

rangerrebew

Jul

Attorney for the Pakistani Muslim in New York who killed his wife for not giving him goat says, “Prison life for him will be very hard without any goat.” Awwwww……

According to court papers, a 75 year-old Pakistani immigrant, Noor Hussein, beat his wife to death with a stick after she made the mistake of cooking him lentils for dinner, instead of goat meat that he desired.

“He comes from a culture where he thinks this is appropriate conduct, where he can hit his wife. He actually believed he had the right to hit his wife and discipline his wife.”

FRONTPAGE Daniel Greenfield  (h/t Rob E) A US judge sentenced an elderly Pakistani-American to 18 years to life in prison Wednesday for murdering his wife in New York after she refused to cook him a goat supper. (ONLY 18 years to life?)

Noor Hussain, 75, was convicted of second degree murder for killing Nazar in April 2011 as she lay in bed in their Brooklyn apartment after subjecting her to years of abuse. The harrowing trial saw photographs of Nazar’s swollen, bruised face, and of her body lying on a blood-stained bed next to a blood-soaked bedroom wall in the couple’s modest apartment.

But Hussain did have a great defense.

In a lengthy speech before D’Emic pronounced sentence, a sobbing Hussain said, “I am true Muslim. I never fight with my wife.”

That must be why spousal abuse is so uncommon in Pakistan.

Through a Punjabi translator, ​he proclaimed, “In the name of Allah . . . ” before blaming his wife’s death on cancer and a heart attack.

That’s what usually causes a blood-soaked bedroom and a swollen face.

“There is no witness and no complainant in this case . . . they should bring some proof,” he said, adding, “I’m in jail for 40 months, and day and night I recite the Koran.”

Reciting the Koran is probably what got him into this mess.

“His inability to speak English and his inability to have Pakistani food will make his incarceration even more difficult than the average inmate,” defense attorney Julie Clark wrote in court papers seeking the minimum 15 years to life sentence for Noor Hussain.

I’m sure his wife’s heart bleeds for his lack of goat in prison.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/07/15/attorney-for-the-pakistani-muslim-in-new-york-who-killed-his-wife-for-not-giving-him-goat-says-prison-life-for-him-will-be-very-hard-without-any-goat-awwwww/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 12:32:33 pm by rangerrebew »