Author Topic: Liberals Sure do HATE the Military  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals Sure do HATE the Military
« on: July 16, 2014, 09:43:10 am »

Liberals Sure do HATE the Military

By Onan Coca   / 16 July 2014   / 0 Comments   

If you ever wonder what liberals think about our men and women who serve in the military, two recent incidents should be instructive in helping you understand their perverted thought process.

An Army serviceman was recently out and about and was surprised to find a note on his car when he came out of a local store.

Here’s a picture of what that looked like…

ArmyHate

Just in case you can’t read it, the note says: “Murderer! Killing for money is nothing to be proud of!”

Yes this note is indicative of the way liberals think about our military. Even if it’s their President sending these soldiers into harm’s way – they blame the soldiers and not the liberal President that they foolishly elected.

The next example is exponentially worse and I warn you… it will make you angry that the fiancé of one of our heroes had to read this.

In a similar situation, Ellen Wilson, who is the fiancé of a soldier and has a bumper sticker on her car that says “I Love my Soldier” recently returned to her car to find a nasty surprise.

ArmyHate2

The letter reads:

So I noticed your “I love my soldier decal. I’m sure he is your “hero” too right? I feel really bad for you and how blind you must be to what is really going on in this country. First off he is not your hero.

Your “man” is a pawn being used in the immoral game of wholesale murder. If you’re aware of the real reasons America goes to war(corporate profits) and the role “soldiers” play in making such immoral acts possible. The last thing you would label a soldier is a hero.

There is nothing heroic about blindly following immoral orders from a undeserved paycheck, especially when such orders involve the unnecessary murder of others!!! It’s people like you and your “soldier” who are destructing our country, shame on you b****!  You’re lucky I didn’t slash your damn tires!!

Look, we can agree that there are times in history (even our history) where soldiers are commanded to do unjust and heinous things… and they should disobey. But that is not the norm in our military’s history. Most crimes committed by our military actions should have the blame placed squarely at the feet of our politicians, NOT our soldiers.

Liberals don’t understand this.

They focus their vile hatred on military men and women who answer to military leaders who answer to the politicians that these liberals have elected. The proper place to spew their venom is at their representatives in government – not at our soldiers.

Eagle Rising is so thankful for the men and women who work hard to defend our nation from those who would do us harm. God bless you!

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7369/liberals-sure-hate-military/#EfhygFY8HqjFVo1q.99

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Liberals Sure do HATE the Military
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 10:05:57 am »
Really. Killing for money is immoral. Who'd have thought it?  :shrug:

Typical dumbass liberal. As much as they want to paint it that way, furiously and furtively masturbating over the more graphic yet sanitized scenes in Rambo parts 2 to 4 (Never the first - that is an accurate indictment of how the general population fail soldiers) our job is not to kill for pay. If it were, we'd join the Mob - it pays better.

The military has one main job. To be scary enough not to have to go out and kill people. The men and women in uniform, world wide, do that. Yet the idiots in charge are the idiots in charge and rarely get the idea.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 12:07:34 pm »
Is it moral [by their lights] if we kill 'em for free?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 12:53:57 pm »
Is it moral [by their lights] if we kill 'em for free?

I dunno. I think you could probably get $10 per hunter for Liberals, 3 head maximum.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 02:10:47 pm »
People on the left don't seem particularly upset about people being killed trying to get to the U.S. from Mejico and Central America;  people trying to get to the U.S. to be protected BY the military, not FROM the military.