Author Topic: 'I'm so excited!': Kim Kardashian 'set to earn nearly $200 MILLION' from hit video game that is ranked number three on iTunes chart  (Read 769 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2692327/Kim-Kardashian-set-earn-nearly-200-million-hit-video-game-ranked-number-three-iTunes-chart.html

Kim Kardashian has scored a hit with her new video game that could bring her annual revenue reaching $200 million, it has been reported.

The 33-year-old reality star has proven to be a virtual reality magnet as her free game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood ranked number three on Monday on the iTunes charts.

Kim released the video game on June 25 ranking as high as second in the most-downloaded free apps category, and Bloomberg suggest that it could be the star's most lucrative venture yet.

Offline flowers

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Not bad for someone who is only known for having a big ass and a sex tape.

:smokin:

Offline GourmetDan

Rut Roh.  Kanye better get to work or Kimmee will find someone more 'worthy' of her affections...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Making threads and posting about people like this only gives them more publicity. Ignore them and eventually they will go away.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline GourmetDan

Making threads and posting about people like this only gives them more publicity. Ignore them and eventually they will go away.

Doesn't seem to work around here...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

Most video games involved some sort of action, don't they? Considering her only talent (or accomplishment) seems to be having sex with a lot of guys, I shudder to think what the game is about.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PzLdr

Nice to see merit is still rewarded < sarcasm off >.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I ask and ask and no one has ever been able to answer me the question: "What, exactly, is she famous for?"
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink