Author Topic: WH: We've ‘Substantially Improved the Tranquility of the Global Community’  (Read 494 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/wh-weve-substantially-improved-tranquility-global-community

(CNSNews.com) – White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Monday the Obama administration’s foreign policies in a number of areas have enhanced the world’s “tranquility” – a word that raised eyebrows as reporters pointed to situations in Gaza, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Ukraine and the South China Sea.

More than one reporter during Monday’s press briefing referred to a front-page Wall Street Journal article highlighting some of those crises, and citing security strategists as saying “the breadth of global instability now unfolding hasn’t been seen since the late 1970s.”

“How does the White House react to the notion that the president is a bystander to all these crises?” asked Fox News’ Ed Henry, citing the widening gaps between the sides in the Iranian nuclear talks, the conflict in and around Gaza, and the Syrian civil war.

“I think that there have been a number of situations in which you’ve seen this administration intervene in a meaningful way, that has substantially furthered American interests and substantially improved the, uh, you know, the – the tranquility of the global community,” Earnest replied.

Offline flowers

Offline musiclady

I wonder how "tranquil" Christians in Iraq, Egypt, China, North Africa, Syria, to mention a few, feel their lives have been?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

I believe the person who came up with this has Harry Reid syndrome.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

WH: We've ‘Substantially Improved the Tranquility of the Global Community’

9999what

This WH really needs to sober up.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ WH: We've ‘Substantially Improved the Tranquility of the Global Community’ ]]

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I swear that I am losing my mind with these sons-a bitches.

Can't even watch the so-called news any longer.

Where the hell are the flag loving, Constitution loving American fighters ?

Hell.....I'd even settle for somebody named Oswald.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
"I'm sure I'll take you with pleasure!" the Queen said. "Two pence a week, and jam every other day."
Alice couldn't help laughing, as she said, "I don't want you to hire me – and I don't care for jam."
"It's very good jam," said the Queen.
"Well, I don't want any to-day, at any rate."
"You couldn't have it if you did want it," the Queen said. "The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday – but never jam to-day."
"It must come sometimes to 'jam to-day'," Alice objected.
"No, it can't," said the Queen. "It's jam every other day: to-day isn't any other day, you know."
"I don't understand you," said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"

:smokin:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:16:59 am by Chieftain »

Online kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/