Author Topic:  (Read 370 times)

Offline Fishrrman

« on: July 15, 2014, 11:22:11 AM »

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 11:31:54 AM »
This is a deliberate, planned, and executed operation to destabilize the United States and to change its ethnic makeup.

Obama should be -- MUST be -- held responsible for this, and action MUST be taken against him via the impeachment process. He has deliberately (and conspiratorially) acted to violate his Oath of Office to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, particularly Article IV, Section 4 which reads:
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion"

What could be more clearly stated, even to the "average American citizen"?
Even the folks who get their news from the networks, are coming around to understand this (and they've expressed as much in public opinion polls).

If we continue to twist our hands and fret over the notion that "we can't impeach Obama because he's black", he'll continue to trample the Constitution into shreds, and the tramplin' is gonna get a lot worse AFTER the 2014 elections.

To quote (the despicable) Spike Lee, perhaps it's finally time to grit our teeth, get on with it, and "do the right thing".

If we are unwilling to do this, we will literally "lose the country" to an ongoing flood from Central and South America that will NEVER stop, once it has started.

Visualize an earthen dam, where "maintenance" (i.e., border defense) has gone to naught, and water works its way through, and a small hole is formed. If the problem is not dealt with, how goes the hole? Does it get smaller, or does it grow larger?

If you can visualize that, then it's time to visualize this, as well:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 11:47:21 AM by Fishrrman »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 11:37:40 AM »
A friend of mine on a recent evening sat on his deck enjoying the nice weather when three military transport planes flew over, headed for the local airport where there is an Air National Guard facility. His immediate thought was that our area was getting its first shipment of illegals - and then he was saddened that our government is so underhanded that our first thought always is that they're sticking it to us once again.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 11:46:10 AM »
[[ His immediate thought was that our area was getting its first shipment of illegals - and then he was saddened that our government is so underhanded that our first thought always is that they're sticking it to us once again. ]]

Here's a map that may be of some use to determine as where they may be going:
https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215860821987081633721.0004fd39453513c9dc418&msa=0&ie=UTF8&ll=38.993572,-95.405273&spn=29.283014,54.404297&t=m&source=embed&dg=feature

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 11:57:28 AM »
Well, from that map it looks like they're sending them to a city about 40 miles away, so it's possible to sneak them into our smaller airport and bus them to their new home.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 01:03:54 PM »

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 04:20:55 PM »
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:05:59 AM by Fishrrman »

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 12:39:08 PM »
I've read similar estimates over the years: 1/3 supporting revolution, 1/3 with no opinion, 1/3 were loyalists.

I've also read many times that the actual percentage that active bore arms in the revolution was about 3% (III%) but I honestly don't know how that number has been estimated.

We haven't seen the leadership that you speak of and reference arise yet.  Will they?  I don't know.

I believe there remain enough Americans left (almost exclusively of Euro descent) who will embrace the notion of "impeachment" if the charges are properly presented. I also believe that number to be well above "the thirty percent" that supported the original idea of the American Revolution.

I sense that they -- like us -- have had enough.

I would like to believe that as well.  Time will tell if we are mistaken.  (But those fear factors must be overcome.)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf