Author Topic: Kerry: I Get 'A Little Uptight When I Hear Politicians Say How Exceptional We Are'  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline PzLdr

I can understand Kerry's remarks. Throughout his life, he's been exceptional about nothing. Except marrying rich women. And betraying his betters from Viet Nam.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I feel his pain, because I have the same reaction whenever I see his face, hear his voice, or see about some other ass-hattery he's responsible for.

:smokin:

Offline musiclady

I feel his pain, because I have the same reaction whenever I see his face, hear his voice, or see about some other ass-hattery he's responsible for.

:smokin:

You have a point.

One might wonder how any exceptional country could end up with a dolt like him for SoS.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
I can understand Kerry's remarks. Throughout his life, he's been exceptional about nothing. Except marrying rich women. And betraying his betters from Viet Nam.

^^^^^^This.  It's true not just about Kerry but about a whole bunch of other leftists.  They've gotten themselves into positions of power not on the strength of their ideas or values but on their ability to fool people.  As such, they see everyone else's success as ill gotten, just like their own.

Concerning his closing comments--he doesn't believe what he said.  He believes in the rule of law when it helps the left advance their cause.  Speeches where platitudes are expected don't reveal a person's true beliefs.  Kerry's actions have revealed his true beliefs for a long time now.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Online mountaineer

I do wish Kerry and his boss would explain why, if the USA is not exceptional, so many people from $#!thole countries so urgently want to move here?
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline GourmetDan

Can we have someone who actually loves this country to represent us?

Please?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf