Author Topic: Behind the scenes at the Clinton White House (new book by Daniel Halper describes contrived repentance)  (Read 443 times)

Online mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online mountaineer

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2692966/The-Lewinsky-affair-best-thing-happen-Hillarys-career-claims-new-book.html

Bill's affair with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky may have been 'the best thing to ever happen to' Hillary Clinton's career, says journalist Daniel Halper in his soon to be released book about the Clintons.

According to the New York Post, which leaked portions of Halper's new book, Clinton, Inc.: The Audacious Rebuilding of a Political Machine, this morning, the Weekly Standard editor also claims that it was all part of the Clintons' plans for Hillary to appear distant from Bill in public during the height of gossip about Bill's philandering.

The Clintons wanted Hillary to appear as sympathetic to the public as possible to boost her own political ambitions, a senior Clinton aide reportedly told Halper.

'They understood that politics is all about narrative,' the aide allegedly said.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Online mountaineer

I don't recall the Hilldebeeste as a particularly sympathetic figure in the Lewinsky days, but I guess I'm prejudiced.  :shrug:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline PzLdr

I don't recall the Hilldebeeste as a particularly sympathetic figure in the Lewinsky days, but I guess I'm prejudiced.  :shrug:

Don't be so hard on yourself. It might just be our ancestral antipathy to reptiles playing  out.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf