Author Topic: US Owned Mexican Railroad Transporting Thousands of Illegals to US Border Facing Charges in Mexico  (Read 585 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online Fishrrman

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
yah....all kinds of video out there of the trains running along with hundreds of people on top of the cars.  The Mexican Government is allowing this because the problem will belong to those stupid Gringos.

One A-10 Warhog could make absolutely certain that these trains stop running for a long, long time.  Of course, that would require a US President with a set of actual balls.

:smokin:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:13:27 PM by Chieftain »

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
When I was going to college, back in the day when you could get a good summer job, I worked on the railroad.  Getting on a SLOW moving train isn't difficult, if you know what your doing.  For all those people to get on the trains they have to be stopped and for a while to boot.  Looks like collusion to me.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online Fishrrman

And the train to "el norte" keeps on a-rollin'...

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Operated with the complete cooperation of the Mexican Government, who views these people as the Gringo's problem

Aztlan rising....

:smokin:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper in the long run to just annex these countries and call them American territories?  I say that with only a bit of sarcasm.  Seriously, let's just spend the money that we're spending on fences, border security, law enforcement, court costs, food stamps and all the other benefits they garner when they come here.......on some real infrastructure and take over these crummy countries, then these hard-working people can enjoy the opportunities they we enjoy - and be fully contributing members of our society, paying taxes and serving in a capacity that builds their own communities.

Seriously.  Is that an unthinkable option, considering the costs that the present situation is exacting on our country?  Just take 'em over - BOOM!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
As a side note .. That train is owned by the U.S. :whistle:

I've heard that mrclose.  Do you know the name of the company that owns it?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mrclose

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf