Author Topic: July 14, 2014 - More Mysterious, Eerie Metallic Sounds — Invisible Conflict? Or Warning?  (Read 385 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
July 14, 2014 - More Mysterious, Eerie Metallic Sounds —
Invisible Conflict? Or Warning?

— “The metallic scraping sound was menacing, foreboding,
a screeching unrelenting assault on the auditory senses. All I can say
is that the sound seemed like some kind of warning.”   

– Earwitness, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada

— “We heard this horrible metallic, scraping, synthesizer sound over
the music we were listening to. ...Although we could see nothing, we could
hear and feel something massive rising from the canyon below until it
was directly above our heads.”

- Earwitness, Coachella Valley near Palm Desert, California

http://www.earthfiles.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 02:59:08 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Could it be stress on the earth's plates?  A biblical earth quake.... land mass shift?

I've heard the sound myself here in Maryland....like a commercial pressure cooker for chicken... that they use at the Amish Market.

You cannot pinpoint the location....as it sounds likes it's coming from EVERYWHERE.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald