Author Topic: Holder: Terrorist Bomb Partnership Gives US 'Extreme, Extreme Concern'  (Read 482 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Obama has funded the Syrian terrorists, and thus their bombmaking activities, so how truly concerned could Holder be?
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline GourmetDan

Do I detect a smidgen of 'racial animus' in Holder's comments?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

It's unsettling that the first thing you think of when hearing this is that the administration is providing themselves a "See?  we warned you, but there was nothing we could do to stop them" moment.

How has this been able to get this far?  (rhetorical, of course)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 12:36:40 PM »

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 12:37:52 PM »
Then after the interview was over Holder said, I have got to get back to work making a example of a guy with a outhouse parade float.  :smokin:

Online musiclady

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 04:19:57 PM »
Then after the interview was over Holder said, I have got to get back to work making a example of a guy with a outhouse parade float.  :smokin:

You know what's scary about this?

You're most likely right because this administration's priorities are never about our security, but rather their own racist agenda.

I'm just praying that we survive Obama and his gang of thugs.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Dexter

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 04:25:31 PM »
You know what's scary about this?

You're most likely right because this administration's priorities are never about our security, but rather their own racist agenda.

I'm just praying that we survive Obama and his gang of thugs.......

Power is only interesting in one thing, and that is maintaining and expanding itself where ever possible.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf