Author Topic: Which Famous King or Queen Are You?  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Which Famous King or Queen Are You?
« on: July 13, 2014, 05:55:33 pm »
Jon Bumpus
PlayBuzz
July 11, 2014

How would you rule a country? See which historic ruler you are most like and find out!
Click to play.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Which Famous King or Queen Are You?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 07:32:31 pm »
Queen Elizabeth I

Independent and pensive, you are Queen Elizabeth I (1533 – 1603). You're a solitary individual, but not of a malicious sort. You are completely content waiting for the right person to come along, and until then prefer your own thoughts to anyone not worth your time. Queen from (1558 to 1603), Elizabeth was known as the Virgin Queen,as she remained unmarried. Under Elizabeth’s reign she largely avoided the descent into religious strife. She also rallied her navy, before the famous defeat of the Spanish Armada when England looked vulnerable to invasion.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 08:35:34 pm »
Henry VIII

Stubborn and hot-headed, you are Henry VIII (1491 – 1547)! You're life is a train on a one-way track, and you're the sole conductor! Few things can stop you from accomplishing your goals, and you tend to either bring others with you or bowl right through them - depending on how attracted you are to them. After all, if you have a shortcoming - it is your flirtatious nature and weakness for physical beauty. Either way your will shall be done! King from 1509 to 1547, Henry VIII split the Church of England from Rome, leading to rise of Protestantism in England. He also managed so dissolve the monasteries.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 09:56:36 pm »
King Alfred
Strategic and formidable, you are King Alfred (849 – 899)! A natural born warrior, you are always the first to act and have made a habit of coming out on top. Others respect you for your intellect, but would follow you regardless based simply on your physical prowess. (King- 871 to 899) Alfred was King of Wessex, but during his reign, he was able to unite different areas of England and move the country towards greater unity. He had a rare combination of being a formidable warrior – defeating the Vikings, and also being a scholarly and educated man.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 11:16:15 pm »
Queen Elizabeth I

Independent and pensive, you are Queen Elizabeth I (1533 – 1603). You're a solitary individual, but not of a malicious sort. You are completely content waiting for the right person to come along, and until then prefer your own thoughts to anyone not worth your time. Queen from (1558 to 1603), Elizabeth was known as the Virgin Queen,as she remained unmarried. Under Elizabeth’s reign she largely avoided the descent into religious strife. She also rallied her navy, before the famous defeat of the Spanish Armada when England looked vulnerable to invasion.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 02:52:00 pm »
King Alfred. But I was hoping for Chingghis Quan.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 03:02:03 pm »
Richard I

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 03:05:19 pm »
Richard I

To think....if only you chose a different favorite color.   [/s]
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 06:48:39 pm »
ELVIS
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn