Author Topic: Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?  (Read 585 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?
« on: July 13, 2014, 12:01:53 PM »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 12:03:12 PM »
I'm reposting this from just over a year ago as a reminder of where we are on this, and why a Special Prosecutor has been needed for quite some time....

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 12:34:20 PM »
There could be a thousand smoking guns and nothing will be done.  This is not about the IRS.  It is about the fact that OPapaDoc is the first black POTUS.  That trumps everything else.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »
There could be a thousand smoking guns and nothing will be done.  This is not about the IRS.  It is about the fact that OPapaDoc is the first black POTUS.  That trumps everything else.

That is exactly right. That is why he becoming unbearably disrespectful to almost everyone he deals with. He has become brazen in his contempt and disdain for Americans and the American system of government.

He laughs and snickers, and make jokes about the highest offices and officials in the country. Because he knows he is untouchable.

"You gonna sue me? You gonna impeach me? Well go ahead motherf***er! I dare you!"

He is throwing off his cloak of Whiteness, and is reverting back to his Black militant self, which he always was to begin with. During that last speech he made, in which he mocked America as an entity, he used a Black street accent which is becoming more and more frequent. He is losing his White accent, and with it goes decorum and respect for anything outside of himself.

The accent may be a small thing, but what it portends is that he is dropping any pretense of obeying the rules or the law, and he is going to do what he has wanted to do for 20 years, and that is to make America pay for it's sins, according to him. He is going to teach America a lesson. And nothing is going to stop him.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:55:34 PM by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 01:17:15 PM »

That is exactly right. That is why he becoming unbearably disrespectful to almost everyone he deals with. He has become brazen in his contempt and disdain for Americans and the American system of government.

He laughs and snickers, and make jokes about the highest offices and officials in the country. Because he knows he is untouchable.

"You gonna sue me? You gonna impeach me? Well go ahead motherf***er! I dare you!"

He is throwing off his cloak of Whiteness, and is reverting back to his Black militant self, which he always was to begin with. During that last speech he made, in which he mocked America as an entity, he used a Black street accent which is becoming more and more frequent. He is losing his White accent, and with it goes decorum and respect for anything outside of himself.

The accent may be a small thing, but what it portends is that he is dropping any pretense of obeying the rules or the law, and he is going to do what he has wanted to do for 20 years, and that is to make America pay for it's sins, according to him. He is going to teach America a lesson. And nothing is going to stop him.

You are spot on in your assessment.  He still has a year and a half to "fundamentally change" America.  That is alarming. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf