Author Topic: BORDER PATROL UNION: TSA LYING, CHANGED POLICY AFTER BREITBART REPORT  (Read 388 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/12/TSA-Lying-and-Changed-Policy-After-Breitbart-Report-says-Border-Patrol-Union

In a Breitbart Texas exclusive, the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) directly challenged the truthfulness of public statements made by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

The TSA spokesman used social media to claim that Breitbart Texas Managing Director Brandon Darby and the NBPC were lying about a recent report that the TSA is allowing illegal aliens to fly on commercial airliners without verifiable identification.

The social media exchange of tweets was exposed on Friday evening on Twitchy Media.

The NBPC's vice president Shawn Moran released the Border Patrol agents union's statement to Breitbart Texas and stated:

TSA employees at Laredo International Airport notified Border Patrol agents last night at 11 p.m. local time that a new policy was in place that would not allow illegal aliens to fly solely using an I-862, otherwise known as the Notice to Appear form. TSA employees stated they will allow illegal aliens who had been released on their own to travel with a foreign passport or ID in addition to an I-862. We're grateful
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 04:03:26 pm by Mod1 »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's almost as if some of these government agencies are beginning to turn on one another...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is a war. Obama has essentially declared war on America and he is determined to dilute the American national identity by any means he can. Obama cares nothing about "rule of law". And he could not care less about Congress or the Media.

He has a media blackout on the camps holding the illegals. And he is intentionally and illegally smuggling them into the heartland all across Amerca. Numerous Governors, Mayors, and private citizens have confirmed this from all over the nation. Obama is aiding and funding a defacto invasion of foreign nationals.

And do not believe that, "these are just children", bullshit. These are children and adults from all over the world, not just from Central America.

Not everyone, even in government, is going to be on board with this wholesale destruction of the fabric of America. There is bound to be some push back from some of the agencies.

This is a war. There are bound to be factions.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.